Invade North Korea

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Re: Invade North Korea

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:59 pm

How North Korea could nuke a lot of people - http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/d ... ans-at-any
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm

John McCain "fat shamed" Kim Jong Un and this bigotry is putting the capitalist patriarchy of the United States at risk: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3203473/s ... y-fat-kid/
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 am

Bomb the cunt.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:29 am

When the tired old USA is thinking of putting its military feet up, here comes rEv, spurring them on to greater deeds of killing stuff!

:woot:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:38 am

:yes:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:42 am

I doubt Trump will bomb NK. He's bringing peace and prosperity, remember. I'm sure that increased military spending is just to buy some snax for the soldiers.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:47 am

True. He's the most liberal president they've had in a long time. No body is more in favour of peace than Donald. Believe me. I know.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:05 am

pErvin wrote:Bomb the cunt.
Can't, Pyongyang is a suburb of Seoul, or the reverse... collateral damage would be unacceptably high.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:29 am

pErvin wrote:True. He's the most liberal president they've had in a long time. No body is more in favour of peace than Donald. Believe me. I know.
Indeed. He is such a contrast to that warmonger, Hillary Clinton. Why, he just sent 500 troops to Syria - for the sole purpose of planting peace trees, of course.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:11 pm

We'll bomb them into capitalism. Imagine the glut of doe-eyed ex-commie women on the mail-order bride market after that! I need to convert to Islam so I can grab a couple of them by the pussies.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Hermit wrote:
pErvin wrote:True. He's the most liberal president they've had in a long time. No body is more in favour of peace than Donald. Believe me. I know.
Indeed. He is such a contrast to that warmonger, Hillary Clinton. Why, he just sent 500 troops to Syria - for the sole purpose of planting peace trees, of course.
Well, can you think of a war where Hillary came out on the "no" side?

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Hermit wrote:
That's not the point, is it now? You keep calling Clinton a warmonger, with which incidentally nobody on this forum disagrees. in view of the fact that trump is wasting no time in shaping up just the same. The point is that trump is wasting no time in shaping up just the same.

After all your criticism of Clinton I expected a note of disappointment or even mild disapproval from you. Instead you evade acknowledging Trump's wrongdoing with your customary tu quoque tactic.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:01 pm

It's almost like opposition to Hillary and support for Trump was never about what the shrieking cultists claimed.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Hermit wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Hermit wrote:
That's not the point, is it now? You keep calling Clinton a warmonger, with which incidentally nobody on this forum disagrees. in view of the fact that trump is wasting no time in shaping up just the same. The point is that trump is wasting no time in shaping up just the same.

After all your criticism of Clinton I expected a note of disappointment or even mild disapproval from you. Instead you evade acknowledging Trump's wrongdoing with your customary tu quoque tactic.
Well, except that Trump campaigned on being in favor of one war, which was stamping out ISIS in Syria and Iraq. So, I can't really be disappointed in the fact that he's doing what he said he would do. Now, if he started rattling sabers in other directions, I'd wonder what he was up to.

Wrongdoing? You haven't even alleged a wrongdoing. He sent 500 troops? That's wrongdoing, is it? Note, Obama had sent 500 special forces troops over there shortly before he left office, and this is not really a change in policy. The idea is to try to shut down ISIS, I guess. I'm not particularly confident in their ability to do so, and I oppose any bombing or other military action in Syria.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Forty Two wrote:Well, except that Trump campaigned on being in favor of one war, which was stamping out ISIS in Syria and Iraq.
Are the measures Trump decreed to prevent all Syrians from entering the USA insufficient to safeguard the country? Bombing the living daylights out of civilians in Syria will do the trick instead? It looks to me as though you think fighting wars against Islamic terrorism is OK when the commander in chief is Trump, but not a president belonging to the Democratic Party.

Before you think I am defending the other presidents or H. Clinton's participation and support for wars, let me tell you that they never had the welfare of all US citizens in mind when they invaded Afghanistan, Iraq et cetera. First and foremost they were defending the likes of Halliburton. Hence the spectacular failure in their choice of targets.

Surely, you don't need to be reminded that most acts of terrorism on US soil by foreign born individuals were perpetrated by people who were born in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt, none of which Trump as much as threatened with an entry ban, let alone military action. The madrassas and training camps in those countries where the motivation and skills of Islamic terrorists is honed are in no danger of being bombed or harmed in any other way.

Your silence about Trump's failures makes you look worse by the minute. I didn't think it was possible since you abandoned your Coito account. You have metamorphosed from a libertarian conservative to a shrill and blind defender of a madman. Paranoia about the lunatic left fringe has created a panic in you that banished almost all your ability to reason from your head.