Invade North Korea

Warren Dew

Re: Invade North Korea

Post by Warren Dew » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:54 am

Svartalf wrote:
laklak wrote:C'mon guys, don't be a pussy! LET'S DO THIS!
I'd rather be a pussy, a US/NK war will drag China in, that would be the start of WWIII, and I want to die in a peaceful world.
China will come in on the US side. They can keep North Korea, as long as the puppet they install stays nuke free.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:48 am

Warren Dew wrote:
Svartalf wrote:
I'd rather be a pussy, a US/NK war will drag China in, that would be the start of WWIII, and I want to die in a peaceful world.
China will come in on the US side. They can keep North Korea, as long as the puppet they install stays nuke free.
I think you are underestimating the Chinese need to keep face, as well as their desire to be seen as militarily pre-eminent in the region in the context of strong competition with the US and their allies. Standing by and letting the US ravage NK would be too big a blow to their prestige, IMO, even with a tacit agreement that they get to keep NK as a client state of some sort after the regime change.
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:10 am

JimC wrote:
Warren Dew wrote:
Svartalf wrote:
I think you are underestimating the Chinese need to keep face, as well as their desire to be seen as militarily pre-eminent in the region in the context of strong competition with the US and their allies. Standing by and letting the US ravage NK would be too big a blow to their prestige, IMO, even with a tacit agreement that they get to keep NK as a client state of some sort after the regime change.
Good point. I agree, without China's consent and cooperation military action against North Korea will have disastrous consequences.

Suggestion: The cheapest and most humane way to destroy Kim's dictatorship is a prolonged campaign of carpet-bombing the country, but instead of bombs, drop chocolates, nylon stockings, frozen meat, innertubes for pushbikes, DVD players and discs, translated copies of Home and Garden type magazines and so forth. Stop the bombing abruptly after a few weeks or months, then just sit back and watch the population's dissatisfaction with its dear leader grow. It won't take long for even the 700,000 rank and file members of his military force to turn against him.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:50 am

China may well need to invade North Korea :{D

Just as Trump said, North Korea is China's problem. And unless they want nuclear war on their southern border and disruption of South china sea trade routes, they better get on it :funny:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:59 pm

mistermack wrote:It's time it was done.
Too much fucking about. China can either take it or leave it. Nobody else would object.
Hang all the leaders from lamp posts and start again.
If we don't, we'll be sorry.
Go on, Mr armchair warrior, make my day! Just don't leave your burning skin behind as you high-tail it down the molten highway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fy0bT4FK9c

And now field commanders have the authority to launch a nuclear bomb of up to 90 kilotons energy without referring back to El Presidente
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX9Lv7Jc_sQ

The world is at a dead end. There is no good choice, only a bad & a very bad one. If Presidents Putin & Xi Jinping resist, there will be nuclear war with several hundred million killed. If they capitulate to US aggression then they too will be made vassal states of the USA and hence of Israel and billions will be culled.

Hopefully they will choose wisely and decide to immediately and forcefully oppose American imperialism & hegemony. :eddy:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 pm

You can add May to that.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:33 am

Scot Dutchy wrote:You can add May to that.
No because most of Britain isn't cucked unlike you dutch sad wankers, you had your chance to stand up and be men. Though you choose to be the religion of peace bum chums yet again. You are pathetic nu-males who want to be raped. Good luck in your caliphate you pathetic dutch slaves to your muslim masters. Your whole country is just an embarrassment to the real men of the West already. You are the lowest of the low as you will stand there whilst mudslimes rape your daughters and you will smile because she is getting culturally enriched. Seriously how many of my angelo bros died to free you from the Nazis only for you to spread your cheeks for muslim cock. You and the whole of the EU are nothing but muslim bitches so get fucked.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
No because most of Britain isn't cucked unlike you dutch sad wankers, you had your chance to stand up and be men. Though you choose to be the religion of peace bum chums yet again. You are pathetic nu-males who want to be raped. Good luck in your caliphate you pathetic dutch slaves to your muslim masters. Your whole country is just an embarrassment to the real men of the West already. You are the lowest of the low as you will stand there whilst mudslimes rape your daughters and you will smile because she is getting culturally enriched. Seriously how many of my angelo bros died to free you from the Nazis only for you to spread your cheeks for muslim cock. You and the whole of the EU are nothing but muslim bitches so get fucked.
:drunk:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
This would have been so much better in ALL-CAPS.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:16 am

PATHETIC.

ok?

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 am

pErvin wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
This would have been so much better in ALL-CAPS.
You are being insensitive.

DaveDildo is upset because his wife caught him trying on her knickers, and he's been grounded.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:03 am

In his mum's cellar? Poor chap.

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am

Dave forgets the heroes of the Dutch.

How they fought against the Nazis, and the heroes of the Dutch resistance.

And how they stood up to the Serbs for a full five minutes in Srebrenica before allowing them to do whatever they wanted.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Scot Dutchy

Post by Scot Dutchy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:16 am

After being let down by the rest of NATO but we will forget about that as we always do.