Democrat Rhetoric Putting Lives at Risk

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Re: Democrat Rhetoric Putting Lives at Risk

Post by Brian Peacock » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Forty Two wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... 0-agitate/

LOL -- paid agitators....

And, of course, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability. what happened was Trump was excoriated for claiming that Muslims celebrated in Jersey City in 2001 after the towers went down. The Washington Post excoriated him for saying that untruth. Trump then pointed out that Serge Kovaleski, a Washington Post reporter, had reported on celebrations at the time. When Kovaleski was backtracking on his article, claiming that he didn't remember the details, Trump mocked that rambling backtracking.

The lying piece of shit establishment pricks made up the story about mocking a disabled person over his disability.

It's constant bullshit with these people. And, the more they keep doubling down on it, the more people will see them for what they are.
http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/28/donald ... -reporter/

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:12 pm

"The climate of violence created by the Democrats' rhetoric"

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

:fp2: :fp2: :fp2: :fp2: :fp2:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:00 am

Didn't Trump spend four years ramping up the contumely disputing the legitimacy of Obama's presidency by questioning his citizenship? Are we to assume that we wouldn't be dealing with exactly the same thing, and probably a lot worse, if the glove was on the other hand - particularly given what Trump and supporters were saying during the campaign?
Boston Globe: 2016/10/15 wrote:...At a time when trust in government is at a low point, Trump is actively stoking fears that a core tenet of American democracy is also in peril: that you can trust what happens at the ballot box.

His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.

Trump’s campaign has taken a sharp turn toward such dark warnings in recent days. He says he is a victim of conspiracies, portrays himself as a martyr to the cause of the right wing, and is stoking anger in advance of what may be a defeat on Nov. 8.

Trump has suggested that the Secret Service protecting Clinton should be disarmed and “see what happens to her,” and that “Second Amendment people” could take matters into their own hands if she wins and appoints judges who support gun control....

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politi ... story.html
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:"Unprecedented" Heh, what a crock of shit.

"Open-carry advocate: When our arguments fail, we must vote with our guns"

"GOP Newsletter Calls for Armed Revolution if Obama Re-Elected"

"California GOP Candidate Wants To ‘Issue Hunting Permits’ For Conservatives To ‘Thin’ The Liberal ‘Herd’"

Go ahead and cite examples of Democrats advocating shooting conservatives in response to Trump's election, Forty Two.
I think their is a big difference between a few crackpot sites (which both sides have) and the Democrats along with the MSM doing it.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:11 am

Oh, the MSM again. That ready-made faith-based excuse for ignoring uncomfortable truths. Lovely.

Still waiting to hear where you think we can real and proper unbiased non-MSM news from Ddd007. Any chance of letting on?

I won't hold my breath though.

Frank Zappa

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:28 am

Feck wrote:You should be careful what you say about Trump Or his buddy Putin will have you killed .
I heard there's an intelligence report that says Putin groomed Trump for the Presidency starting in 1992, when Trump went on a water sports holiday in St. Peterburg.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 am

Tero wrote:Ted Cruz was someone nobody liked. Assholery takes an effort.

And come on, calling Trump the asshole he is, it's just locker room talk!
The fact is, most people don't care if he's an asshole, and they assume anyone who runs a company is at least part asshole. People want shit to get done.

Maybe if an asshole was in charge of California's so-called "bullet train" (lol) it wouldn't be $10 billion over budget and way behind schedule.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:31 am

Tero wrote:Ted Cruz was someone nobody liked. Assholery takes an effort.

And come on, calling Trump the asshole he is, it's just locker room talk!
The fact is, most people don't care if he's an asshole, and they assume anyone who runs a company is at least part asshole. People want shit to get done.

Maybe if an asshole was in charge of California's so-called "bullet train" (lol) it wouldn't be $10 billion over budget and way behind schedule.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:34 am

Strontium Dog wrote:The Breitbarters were all moaning about sedition and terrorism on Facebook yesterday, as some protesters were planning on disrupting proceedings with butyric acid. So basically, setting off a stink bomb.

And they dare to refer to others as snowflakes.
Well, yeah, because clearing buildings and physically shutting down an event is a bit more serious than refusing to use someone's "preferred pronoun" or politely asking someone where they're from. The fuckwits throwing stinkbombs probably just got done lodging their latest complaint to the diversity committee because someone didn't invite them to lunch.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am

Forty Two wrote: And, of course, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability. what happened was Trump was excoriated for claiming that Muslims celebrated in Jersey City in 2001 after the towers went down. The Washington Post excoriated him for saying that untruth. Trump then pointed out that Serge Kovaleski, a Washington Post reporter, had reported on celebrations at the time. When Kovaleski was backtracking on his article, claiming that he didn't remember the details, Trump mocked that rambling backtracking.
Wow, you've really swallowed the kool-aid, haven't you? There is no universe where the actions he made were not directly mocking that guy's disability. You've really sunk to a new low. :roll:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:56 am

Forty Two wrote:And, of course, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability.
Of course not. He was just doing his "standard retard" impersonation. Stupid leftists can't even get their slurs straight!
Forty Two wrote:what happened was Trump was excoriated for claiming that Muslims celebrated in Jersey City in 2001 after the towers went down.
He claimed that he saw "thousands and thousands" celebrating.
Forty Two wrote:The Washington Post excoriated him for saying that untruth. Trump then pointed out that Serge Kovaleski, a Washington Post reporter, had reported on celebrations at the time.

Kovaleski's piece did not "report on celebrations." In the story in question, he reported that "law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks."
Forty Two wrote:When Kovaleski was backtracking on his article, claiming that he didn't remember the details, Trump mocked that rambling backtracking.
Kovaleski didn't "backtrack." He said that there were no credible reports of such celebrations.
Forty Two wrote:The lying piece of shit establishment pricks made up the story about mocking a disabled person over his disability.

It's constant bullshit with these people. And, the more they keep doubling down on it, the more people will see them for what they are.
Apparently Red State is part of the "lying piece of shit establishment."
What does [Trump] say about [Kovaleski], specifically, before he goes into his very visual mockery of Kovaleski?

He says, “Now, the poor guy, You gotta see this guy…”

Whereupon, he immediately stuck his arm up, cocked his wrist just like Kovaleski’s, and did a junior high bully’s best impersonation of a person with mental disabilities.

[Emphasis in original]

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:57 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
L'Emmerdeur wrote:"Unprecedented" Heh, what a crock of shit.

"Open-carry advocate: When our arguments fail, we must vote with our guns"

"GOP Newsletter Calls for Armed Revolution if Obama Re-Elected"

"California GOP Candidate Wants To ‘Issue Hunting Permits’ For Conservatives To ‘Thin’ The Liberal ‘Herd’"

Go ahead and cite examples of Democrats advocating shooting conservatives in response to Trump's election, Forty Two.
I think their is a big difference between a few crackpot sites (which both sides have) and the Democrats along with the MSM doing it.
Where are the Democrats and the MSM advocating violence?
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 am

Forty Two wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:The Breitbarters were all moaning about sedition and terrorism on Facebook yesterday, as some protesters were planning on disrupting proceedings with butyric acid. So basically, setting off a stink bomb.

And they dare to refer to others as snowflakes.
Well, yeah, because clearing buildings and physically shutting down an event is a bit more serious than refusing to use someone's "preferred pronoun" or politely asking someone where they're from. The fuckwits throwing stinkbombs probably just got done lodging their latest complaint to the diversity committee because someone didn't invite them to lunch.
That story comes from a "Project Veritas" video in which one of their stooges was soliciting people to engage in disruption. "Project Veritas" is infamous for its bogus "expose" videos that use dishonest editing to craft false narratives. James O'Keefe (founder of "Project Veritas") has previously had to pay $100,000 in damages for this sort of charlatanry. "Project Veritas" apparently was busily going around engaging in the criminal activity of soliciting criminal acts to produce this video.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:47 am

tattuchu wrote:"The climate of violence created by the Democrats' rhetoric"

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

:fp2: :fp2: :fp2: :fp2: :fp2:
When you see who turns over cop cars, throws bricks through windows, suggests the assassination of the President-elect, declares that the President elect is illegitimate, and makes unsupported allegations that he's a puppet of Vladimir Putin and a person who hires Russian hookers for water sports.... yes.

Tuck Frump
Fuck Trump

Coming from the party that demands "civility" and asks that everyone "come together" behind the President..... it's a bit interesting to see the constant freak outs.... FFS, we had whole swaths of people claiming the country suddenly became "unsafe" between November 5 and November 7.