Democrat Rhetoric Putting Lives at Risk

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Democrat Rhetoric Putting Lives at Risk

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:32 pm

The climate of violence created by the Democrats' rhetoric is raising the threat level to the inauguration to a new level.... http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/un ... y/slide/1/

All this rhetoric about Trump not being legitimately the President and being a Russian rube or lackey, combined with the martial rhetoric being employed against the new President Elect is unprecedented.

Direct threats of violence and to disrupt the inauguration....Is it attributable to the anti-Trump rhetoric over the last year? Shouldn't they be behaving civilly and respecting the process?

Probably not. The left is on the side of righteousness these days, so they are allowed to "punch up" and "speak truth to power" as they turn over cop cars and set fires and break windows - throw a little acid -- we're fighting for our safety pin safe zones!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Democrat Rhetoric Putting Lives at Risk

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Trump is an asshole. Anything else? Glad to clear that up! :hilarious:
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Oh, sure. It's not just hypocrisy then.

Oh, my stars! The lack of civility! They used crosshairs in an advertisement! My word! Oh, the angry rhetoric, it's causing people to get upset and not be civil to each other.... this is not acceptable in a democratic society...we must respect our opposition and the process!

Queue Trump election....

Tuck Frump! His real name isn't even Trump! He's stupid! He's a buffoon! All his followers are deplorable! Racist! Misogynist! Homophobe! Throw acid on them!

Oh my god! Drumpf won! No way! here's a safety pin! Run in circles like you're hair is on fire! We're so unsafe!

Log onto facebook: let me say to all my friends out there.... here's a pic of me with a safety pin... if you ever feel unsafe, you have a place to go for help... come to me, and I'll be your ally ...we know so many people are in real danger now that Trump won.... it's scary out there folks....

Let's march on washington with stink bombs and disrupt the whole event! Fuck Trump! We're going to block traffic and throw rocks!

...but, you just have to respect the outcome of the election... we all put our hands on our hearts and pledged to support the process and the election, come what may. It's not right to be hesitant to accept the outcome of the election.... well, except, of course, if an asshole wins, because, then well, he's not legitimately the President... he's a stooge, a lackey, a buffoon, and he was put in power by the Russian government... we can't allow him to take office! Resist! That's not protesting the outcome of the election -- that's supporting what should have been the real outcome of the election.

And, you know, if Trump were a man and white, ze'd never be treated so disrespectfully and would never have the kind of horrible threats and other treatment ze is getting. Only women and minorities are treated extra-special horrible in this patriarchal cis-normative society. If Trump were a real man, he'd be carried to his inauguration on a bed of rose pedals, and everyone would kiss his ring and respectfully honor his election in due fashion. That's how we know Trump is really an angry black woman.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:19 pm

You'll never hear me saying a bad word about Donald Trump whilst he's president. :crumple:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:26 pm

That's just because his a black woman. Nobody would say bad words about a white CIS male.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:37 pm

It's the left showing their true Machiavellian nature.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Just to clarify: Trump is a crude asshole. Deserves all the shit he is going to get.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:17 pm

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... 0-agitate/

LOL -- paid agitators....

And, of course, Trump didn't mock a reporter's disability. what happened was Trump was excoriated for claiming that Muslims celebrated in Jersey City in 2001 after the towers went down. The Washington Post excoriated him for saying that untruth. Trump then pointed out that Serge Kovaleski, a Washington Post reporter, had reported on celebrations at the time. When Kovaleski was backtracking on his article, claiming that he didn't remember the details, Trump mocked that rambling backtracking.

The lying piece of shit establishment pricks made up the story about mocking a disabled person over his disability.

It's constant bullshit with these people. And, the more they keep doubling down on it, the more people will see them for what they are.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Bullshit. He mocks fat people even though he is fat. His tweeting is all trolling.

Feck

Post by Feck » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:32 pm

You should be careful what you say about Trump Or his buddy Putin will have you killed .
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:35 pm

I still can't believe you blame the Democrats. Blame the Republicans for voting in an asshole. Any other guy or woman in the primary was less of an asshole. Most of them were just idiots.
Last edited by Tero on Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:46 pm

All this uncivil rhetoric -- it's going to incite anti-Trumpers to commit acts of violence. Don't ya'll think that should be illegal?

And, come on -- Ted Cruz less of an asshole? There was no bigger asshole in the primaries than Ted Cruz. He's who you'd prefer? A dominionist religious nutter who wants compelled prayer back in the public schools and thinks the federal government should ban gay marriage and abortion? You folks are out of your gourdes.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Ted Cruz was someone nobody liked. Assholery takes an effort.

And come on, calling Trump the asshole he is, it's just locker room talk!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:14 pm

fuck you and the horse you rode in on, I can be an asshole with next to no effort, it just comes naturally to some.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Strontium Dog
About me: Navy Seals are not seals

Post by Strontium Dog » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:58 pm

The Breitbarters were all moaning about sedition and terrorism on Facebook yesterday, as some protesters were planning on disrupting proceedings with butyric acid. So basically, setting off a stink bomb.

And they dare to refer to others as snowflakes.
100% verifiable facts or your money back. Anti-fascist. Enemy of woo - theistic or otherwise. Cloth is not an antiviral. Imagination and fantasy is no substitute for tangible reality. Wishing doesn't make it real.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" - George Orwell

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater