The suzerain Trump

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: The suzerain Trump

Post by Tero » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:44 pm

Tourists, planning to visit America? Why book a hotel...our jails are ready for you!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump ... ar-AAnLNfN

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:45 pm

I hope I don't have any problems next year when I bring my new australian wife over. Oh wait, I have a simple legal process to follow. And in a few years we wish to move to Australia, I'll follow the legal process.
Not that we would, I think she can apply for German citizenship (EU too lol) because of that family left because of nazis thing. Aristocrat, not jew or gypsy since I knew someone would ask.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Trump's tweeted himself in the foot with his "Obama tapped me!" Breitbart baloney.

"If the Feds Did Wiretap Trump Tower, It’s Not Obama Who Should Worry"
Trump’s wiretap claims, then, carry presumably inadvertent implications. First, based on previous reporting and the nature of FISA courts, any wiretaps within Trump Tower would be legal. And they would stem from overwhelming evidence that the Trump campaign, or someone within it, has unsavory ties to Russia or another foreign power. Otherwise, it’s unlikely those wiretaps would exist at all.

If federal authorities did have cause to listen in on Trump Tower, though, and they provided enough evidence for a FISA court to approve the snooping, Obama is not the one who ought to worry.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:Trump's tweeted himself in the foot with his "Obama tapped me!" Breitbart baloney.

"If the Feds Did Wiretap Trump Tower, It’s Not Obama Who Should Worry"
Trump’s wiretap claims, then, carry presumably inadvertent implications. First, based on previous reporting and the nature of FISA courts, any wiretaps within Trump Tower would be legal. And they would stem from overwhelming evidence that the Trump campaign, or someone within it, has unsavory ties to Russia or another foreign power. Otherwise, it’s unlikely those wiretaps would exist at all.

If federal authorities did have cause to listen in on Trump Tower, though, and they provided enough evidence for a FISA court to approve the snooping, Obama is not the one who ought to worry.
Perhaps it wasn't Trump who was being tapped - just the people he was calling or who happened to call him.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:21 am

The kicker is, those wiretaps were leaked to the press through the Obama administration during the campaign. Oh, and nothing was found. Now the legal attention turns to not only who leaked it, but who knew about and authorized it.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:39 pm

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Tyrannical wrote:The kicker is, those wiretaps were leaked to the press through the Obama administration during the campaign. Oh, and nothing was found. Now the legal attention turns to not only who leaked it, but who knew about and authorized it.
I see comprehension is low today.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Here we go. Now who is sick:
White House calls for investigation into unsubstantiated claims Barack Obama ordered 'wiretap' on Donald Trump

Mr Obama's spokesman has denied the allegations

The White House has called for the US Congress to investigate President Donald Trump's claim Barack Obama ordered Trump Tower to be "wiretapped" during the US election.

In a series of tweets, White House press secretary Sean Spicer called Mr Trump's allegation, for which he has provided no evidence, "very troubling".

He said Mr Trump is requesting Congress examine whether "executive investigative powers were abused" during the 2016 election campaign, as part of an ongoing congressional probe into Russia's influence on the election.

More...
No evidence but still wanting an investigation. Talk about being sick.
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.

There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:40 pm

Last week Sean Spicer was telling the press that there didn't need to be an investigation to find out what went on between Trump's campaign team and the Kremlin because there was no evidence to justify it, and this week he's telling the press that there should be an investigation into Federal wire-taps at Trump Tower in order to find out what went on.

Go figure.

Frank Zappa

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Obama's guilt is one of those alternative facts!
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:27 pm

The Trump puppet master's know that his supporters hate Obama. Better to focus their indignation on Obama than let their curiosity be piqued by stories of possible collusion with foreign powers.

Frank Zappa

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:59 pm

'Tis Lock'd. But continues here....

Frank Zappa