Straya!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: Straya!

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:51 am

She's Republican level stupid, that woman.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:51 am
She's Republican level stupid, that woman.
Sounds like Trump on crack?
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:53 am

when is he not on crack?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:47 pm

When he's smoking meth.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:50 pm

fair'nuff
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 pm

She's dumb, but not on Trump's level. There is at least a weird, stupid, twisted logic behind her argument. Trump's pea-brain just vomits out "Chinese hoax".
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 am

Seabass wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 pm
She's dumb, but not on Trump's level. There is at least a weird, stupid, twisted logic behind her argument. Trump's pea-brain just vomits out "Chinese hoax".
Pauline Hanson's weird, stupid, twisted logic makes her even dumber than Trump. Earlier this week she claimed that the extinction of dinosaurs is proof that humans are not a contributing factor to climate change. Hanson is full of shit like that.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:23 am
Seabass wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 pm
Pauline Hanson's weird, stupid, twisted logic makes her even dumber than Trump. Earlier this week she claimed that the extinction of dinosaurs is proof that humans are not a contributing factor to climate change. Hanson is full of shit like that.

She's a genius compared to Trump. Trump thinks windmill sounds cause cancer.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:14 pm

Well, look at that! Labor's impressive lead in the opinion poll has shrunk to one percentage point with not quite three weeks to go. So much for playing percentages with an eye on the marginal seats.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:00 pm

I think that the fear campaign about "Labour's Taxes" is having an effect...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:54 pm

JimC wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:00 pm
I think that the fear campaign about "Labour's Taxes" is having an effect...
Same old, same old. The conservatives play that particular card at every election. It's part of their "Labor spends money irresponsibly" and "We know how to manage the economy. They don't" suite and comes as no surprise to anybody. Whitlam, Hawke, Keating, Rudd and Gillard knew how to handle the scare tactics.

I am not arguing that all election scenarios are the same, but there are two constants. Scare tactics by the conservatives is one of them. (The other is the rabidly anti-Labor main stream stance of media.) Whatsisface is an unimaginative, drab, incompetent numbers man, ineffective in the face of either. I am amazed how ineffective he is at exploiting the conservative coalition's decades long lurch to the right led by Howard, Abbott and Morrison, and Turnbull's failure to put a stop to it. If he succeeds to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory he'll be replaced by either Tanya Plibersek or Anthony Albanese will replace him within days after the election, provided they can overcome the right faction's grip on the Labor party.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:35 pm

Hermit wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:14 pm
Well, look at that! Labor's impressive lead in the opinion poll has shrunk to one percentage point with not quite three weeks to go. So much for playing percentages with an eye on the marginal seats.
That figure isn't a marginal seat measure, so it has nothing to do with "playing percentages with an eye on the marginal seats".
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:39 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:35 pm
Hermit wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:14 pm
That figure isn't a marginal seat measure, so it has nothing to do with "playing percentages with an eye on the marginal seats".
I know that figure isn't a marginal seat measure, and whatsisface is playing percentages with an eye on the marginal seats. Which isn't working out too well for Labor just now.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:53 am

Leaders debate about to start. You have to skol eveytime Scott Morrison says something hyperbolic. Should be well pissed real quick.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:34 am

Shorten keeps calling Morrison "Digger".. :hehe: