Outrage! Women only charged 77% at cafe

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Outrage! Women only charged 77% at cafe

Post by Seth » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Scumple wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Having to read your unintelligible babble twice is a bit much. :nono:
You can read?
Evidently not...
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:12 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:Doubtful. His mind is already made up. Facts have no place in an ideologue's life.
That's laughable considering you are posting long debunked myths like the pay gap.
It's not a myth, it's a reality. The only question is why it is that way. The fact that women have kids (and therefore time off) and other factors, doesn't mean that they aren't also paid less when that opportunity presents itself. That's basic logic, something ideologues like you and Seth have no fucking grasp of.
Having kids is a choice and only women can have them. Are you saying biology is sexist now.
WTF?!? Can't you read? Go back and reread what I wrote and address the point.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Xamonas Chegwé
Bouncer
Bouncer
About me: I have prehensile eyebrows.
I speak 9 languages fluently, one of which other people can also speak.
When backed into a corner, I fit perfectly - having a right-angled arse.

Post by Xamonas Chegwé » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:30 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:hermit and rEv, stop thrashing Dave. if you dont stop, he'll start complaining on the other forum about the manginas and white knights that have overrun Rationalia.
:hehe:

He really is a pathetic whiney cunt, isn't he?
rEvolutionist has been suspended for 7 days for a personal attack on another member following a recent suspension for a similar offence.
A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it; or offer your own version in return.
Salman Rushdie
You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic.
House MD
Who needs a meaning anyway, I'd settle anyday for a very fine view.
Sandy Denny
This is the wrong forum for bluffing :nono:
Paco
Yes, yes. But first I need to show you this venomous fish!
Calilasseia
I think we should do whatever Pawiz wants.
Twoflower
Bella squats momentarily then waddles on still peeing, like a horse
Millefleur

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Xamonas Chegwé wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:
Scott1328 wrote:hermit and rEv, stop thrashing Dave. if you dont stop, he'll start complaining on the other forum about the manginas and white knights that have overrun Rationalia.
:hehe:

He really is a pathetic whiney cunt, isn't he?
rEvolutionist has been suspended for 7 days for a personal attack on another member following a recent suspension for a similar offence.
I'm not bothered by name calling myself though it is part of the forum rules I guess. Being told that I'm being 'thrashed' when I pointed out the equal pay act has been in place for over half a century needs a very special kind of thought process though.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.