What did this guy not have that he needed?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

What did this guy not have that he needed?

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Pictures: Animal Rights Thugs Beat Hunt Master Senseless With Iron Bars

by Oliver Lane28 Jan 20150
The Countryside Alliance has released images of the moment masked hunt-saboteur protesters knocked to the ground and proceeded to kick Tedworth Hunt master Mike Lane unconscious in what the Alliance has called “a violent exercise in hating people, not loving animals”.

The hunt-saboteurs, or ‘sabs’, followed and harassed the hunt over the course of the day but became violent as the hounds were being taken back to the kennels. As Lane moved to calm the situation he was spat upon, fell to the ground, was kicked in the head and knocked unconscious.
Sabs-6

Mike Lane Rides to Hounds. FACEBOOK

Sabs-1

Lane was treated at hospital for broken teeth and concussion after his fellow hunters ran to his defence.

Though violence of this level is comparatively rare, intimidation and disruption by left wing agitators are now a familiar part of the British hunting season, with lives routinely put at risk. The group repeatedly attempted to stop the hunt during the course of the day, targeting both the hunters and their hounds. The activists sprayed the hounds with citronella, an oil that dogs find very unpleasant.

Sabs-2

Jill Grieve of the Countryside Alliance said: “What happened on Saturday is part of an ongoing investigation and we wish Mike well in his recovery. This attack can be condemned by all sides whether pro-hunting or not, there is simply no justification.

“Carrying iron bars, wearing masks to conceal identity, spraying hounds and causing injuries such as Mike sustained shows the face of modern animal rights activity. It is thankfully not widespread but is a violent exercise in hating people, not loving animals”.

Sabs-3

Police are treating the event as assault resulting in bodily harm and have launched an investigation, however the perpetrators may prove difficult to track.

This is not the most violent end to a hunt recorded since ‘sabs’ started to disrupt hunts. Trevor Morse, 48, who rode with the Warwickshire hunt was decapitated by ‘sab’ Bryan Griffiths in 2009. Griffiths had been using a ‘gyrocopter’, a light hybrid aircraft similar to a helicopter to harass the hunt, regularly flying over the hounds and horses to scare them.

Sabs-4

In a video taken just moments after Morse was struck in the head by the rotor blades a voice was heard to say with callous indifference: “Oh dear, the t*** didn’t stand clear of it”. Griffiths was cleared of manslaughter.

Sabs-5

Photographs courtesy of the Countryside Alliance
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

piscator

Re: What did this guy not have that he needed?

Post by piscator » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Srsly though, who among us hasn't wanted to curbstomp a random fox hunter at some time or other? :dunno:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:46 pm

I thought fox hunting had already been banned?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

piscator

Post by piscator » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:07 pm

JimC wrote:I thought fox hunting had already been banned?

And now it's been barred. :smug:

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:30 pm

The Sabs needed a gun. I admit the iron bars weren't enough.

Although, they could have shoved them up his ass.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:26 am

The victim needed and got an ambulance. The sabs needed, and no doubt will get, a prison sentence.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 am

Seriously, though, I really am surprised; I thought that the hunting of the fox had been banned some time back. Englishmen, enlighten me...
And my gin!

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:12 pm

JimC wrote:Seriously, though, I really am surprised; I thought that the hunting of the fox had been banned some time back. Englishmen, enlighten me...
It has been banned. But drag hunting, where they drag a scent-impregnated dummy through the countryside, and chase it with the hounds, is still legal.
And of course, if the hounds ''accidentally'' kill a fox in the process, what can they do???

The Conservatives are planning to make it legal again, if they get an outright majority in three months time at the general election.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Blind groper wrote:The victim needed and got an ambulance. The sabs needed, and no doubt will get, a prison sentence.
You mean like the one the guy in the gyrocopter got for beheading someone? Fat lot of good an ambulance would have done him if they had killed him.

Some guy flies a gyrocopter at me like that, I'm going to shoot him, sure as shit.

Some guys come at me with iron bars in a belligerent manner and I'm highly likely to shoot them too.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:20 pm

mistermack wrote:
JimC wrote:Seriously, though, I really am surprised; I thought that the hunting of the fox had been banned some time back. Englishmen, enlighten me...
It has been banned. But drag hunting, where they drag a scent-impregnated dummy through the countryside, and chase it with the hounds, is still legal.
And of course, if the hounds ''accidentally'' kill a fox in the process, what can they do???

The Conservatives are planning to make it legal again, if they get an outright majority in three months time at the general election.
I would have no issue with drag hunting. I would imagine that killing a fox in the process would be a rare, freakish event, but maybe I'm wrong. If the hunt saboteurs were trying to disrupt a drag hunt, then they are fuckwits...
And my gin!

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Seth

If someone comes at me with either gyrocopter or iron bars, I will use my legs. A gyrocopter cannot behead someone who ducks. Iron bars cannot hurt someone who runs. Both ways, no one gets killed.

If you get attacked, and taken by surprise, you are dead, whether you have a gun or not. If you see it coming, there are a thousand alternative ways of coping without resorting to murder.

A self defense move that results in someone being killed, where lethal moves are not needed, is murder.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 am

A drag hunt is opposed because it's just a way around the law.
If it was genuine, there wouldn't be any point in opposing it. But it's just a way of keeping on hunting foxes, without getting arrested.

As far as the gyrocopter incident goes, I remember the trial. The pilot was acquitted of any blame.
The man who died screeched up to the copter as it was taking off after refueling at the local airport.
The person with him wisely stayed in the landrover, but the man who died got out and tried to block the gyrocopter with his body.

He completely lost his head.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 am

Blind groper wrote:Seth

If someone comes at me with either gyrocopter or iron bars, I will use my legs. A gyrocopter cannot behead someone who ducks. Iron bars cannot hurt someone who runs. Both ways, no one gets killed.
Unless they catch you by surrounding you like a pack of wild dogs so there is no escape.

If you get attacked, and taken by surprise, you are dead, whether you have a gun or not.[/quote]

If you are taken by surprise you have failed to exercise proper situational awareness.
If you see it coming, there are a thousand alternative ways of coping without resorting to murder.
Self-defense against potentially lethal attack is not murder. And why should I use any alternative that is less effective than ending the life of someone who seeks to murder me?
A self defense move that results in someone being killed, where lethal moves are not needed, is murder.
Well, clearly the victims in the story would have been perfectly justified in using lethal self-defense anywhere in the US. If they wouldn't where you live, that merely illustrates how insane your culture is.

The rule of civilized society is quite simple and direct and easy to understand: If you threaten me with potentially lethal force, I will respond with lethal force and not think twice about doing so and not regret for one instance ending the life that you forfeited by attacking me. The lesson is, of course, don't threaten people with potentially lethal force...such as long iron bars or gyrocopters.

piscator

"I wish to speak to my attorney."

Post by piscator » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:57 am

OK Seth, try this one on:

Marine
Just back from Fallujah, literally
picks up hometown pizza and beer on way home from airport
shags wife, eats pizza, drinks beer, realizes he left smokes in car
pants on, no shirt, tiptoes across the frosty front yard to Marlboro Lights in car.
Cop
next door neighbor
just coming home, off a shift
Off duty
decides Marine needs a breathalyzer
calls it in,
Cop exits his vehicle in his driveway of his home, lights on.
Marine explains he's not driving, hasn't driven since he left Iraq, and has no plans to drive,
just fetching his smokes, he'd be dressed for the weather were he operating a motor vehicle,
instead of half naked in his front yard.
Cop says take the breathalyzer
or you're going to jail.
Marine says I'm walking back to my house no hard feelings but
I'll take your breathalyzer tomorrow, Bob, it's freezing out here.
Police officer attempts to arrewst DWI suspect.
They roll around on the ground.
Cop gets killed with his own weapon in front of his wife and daughter.
Marine gets Life.

mistermack

Post by mistermack » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Nothing wrong with any of that.

The cop was a dick and if you carry a gun, you run the risk of getting killed with it. He's no loss.

The soldier is a dick, and had no right to resist arrest. The fact that a cop gets it wrong is no excuse.
The only time you have a right to resist arrest, is if you have definite reason to believe that the cop means to harm you illegally.

So one dead dickhead, one locked up for life. Good result. None of this would be possible without guns.