Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Charlie Hebdo: Gun attack on French magazine kills 12

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 am

Galaxian wrote: presstitutes
I really like this term. Did you coin it? I want to give proper attribution when I use it, and I will.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:41 am

Galaxian wrote::yawn: Yeah, all the usual inane posts. No depth, no breadth, no insight, no analysis. Just knee-jerk politically correct, propaganda groupies.
Don't care. Islamic extremists raid newspaper and kill civilians for mocking Mohammed. Islamic extremists insanely dangerous. Must kill them to protect civilization.

No greater insight or analysis is required.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 am

Seth wrote:
Galaxian wrote::yawn: Yeah, all the usual inane posts. No depth, no breadth, no insight, no analysis. Just knee-jerk politically correct, propaganda groupies.
Don't care. Islamic extremists raid newspaper and kill civilians for mocking Mohammed. Islamic extremists insanely dangerous. Must kill them to protect civilization.

No greater insight or analysis is required.
:this:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 am

Seth wrote:
I really like this term. Did you coin it? I want to give proper attribution when I use it, and I will.
Hi Seth, according to http://www.en.wiktionary.org/wiki/presstitute :
"A term coined by Grant W. Farrar and later made popular by Gerald Celente. Often used by independent journalists and writers in the alternative media in reference to journalists and talking heads in the mainstream media who give biased and predetermined views in favor of the government and corporations, thus neglecting their fundamental duty of reporting news impartially. It is a portmanteau of press and prostitute."

Disagree with your subsequent post. Islamic extremism has been fostered by western imperial powers since the mid 19th century. 1) Via imposing bought-&-paid-for puppet regimes. 2) By propagating fundamentalist sects, such as the Salafi/Wahabi organizations, based mainly in Saudi Arabia (itself a British creation). 3) By providing divide & conquer strategies to their love-child, the Saudi monarchy. Look it up some day.

Hence, deeper analysis IS required. What is insanely dangerous are the psychopathocracies that brainwash you for their own ends, and will use any scheme to push their NWO agenda. BTW, you won't be in that forthcoming glitterati elite. You may not even be allowed to live. And if you do survive, it'll be in the gutters, scratching out a desperate existence, but no doubt still muttering about Islamic extremists, who happen to be funded & armed by Western Hegemons to be used, like Blackwater, as their proxy army. :tea:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:41 am

It was definitely the Joos. Or the space lizards. In fact, I've never seen the two races in one room together... :ask:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 am

Galaxian wrote:
Seth wrote:
Hi Seth, according to http://www.en.wiktionary.org/wiki/presstitute :
"A term coined by Grant W. Farrar and later made popular by Gerald Celente. Often used by independent journalists and writers in the alternative media in reference to journalists and talking heads in the mainstream media who give biased and predetermined views in favor of the government and corporations, thus neglecting their fundamental duty of reporting news impartially. It is a portmanteau of press and prostitute."
Disagree with your subsequent post. Islamic extremism has been fostered by western imperial powers since the mid 19th century. 1) Via imposing bought-&-paid-for puppet regimes. 2) By propagating fundamentalist sects, such as the Salafi/Wahabi organizations, based mainly in Saudi Arabia (itself a British creation). 3) By providing divide & conquer strategies to their love-child, the Saudi monarchy. Look it up some day.

Hence, deeper analysis IS required. What is insanely dangerous are the psychopathocracies that brainwash you for their own ends, and will use any scheme to push their NWO agenda.
Don't care. Islamic extremism is a direct threat to me and to whirled peas, so Islamic extremists must die. End of inquiry.

BTW, you won't be in that forthcoming glitterati elite. You may not even be allowed to live. And if you do survive, it'll be in the gutters, scratching out a desperate existence, but no doubt still muttering about Islamic extremists, who happen to be funded & armed by Western Hegemons to be used, like Blackwater, as their proxy army. :tea:
My solution is to put in an employment application at Academi (the new name of Xe nee Blackwater) Was there for a carbine course last year. I have connections. There's a reason I train constantly in long-range shooting. It's a skill not many people have, which makes it highly marketable.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 am

Scumple wrote:There's studies been done that show second and third generation immigrants are likely to be more radical and fundamentalist than those who are newly arrived.
...and there are studies which show the exact opposite.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 am

rainbow wrote:
Scumple wrote:There's studies been done that show second and third generation immigrants are likely to be more radical and fundamentalist than those who are newly arrived.
No there isn't. :nono:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Marine Le Pen might just be the next French President. Now that would certainly shake things up :{D
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Not just because of this event, possibly. Paul Krugman reckons there's a good chance Europe is heading for a new bout of fascism due to growing inequality and a total lack of confidence for the regular political parties.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:21 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:Not just because of this event, possibly. Paul Krugman reckons there's a good chance Europe is heading for a new bout of fascism due to growing inequality and a total lack of confidence for the regular political parties.
Also there's a outsider within that is identified. The Muslim question hangs heavy over Europe... :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Galaxian
About me: Too old & too far away from the Beloved...

Post by Galaxian » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:30 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:It was definitely the Joos. Or the space lizards. In fact, I've never seen the two races in one room together... :ask:
Well, you're ahead of me there with your word "definitely". There's a strong possibility of Mossad involvement. As payback & a warning to France for supporting Palestinian membership of the UN. Also, by staging such a spectacle Israel once again stirs the pot about how dangerous their surrogate army, ISIS, is or can be.

As for the space lizards. The common lore is that the aliens at area 51 (& possibly elsewhere), are humanoid. Whether there really are aliens on Earth in an active capacity, I don't know. Even if they are here, it may be that they have a policy of non-interference...unlike the Amerikkkan hegemons. There certainly are aliens here anonymously, for various reasons that are too off-topic to raise on this thread.

BTW, an excellent 2 part video about this Paris farce. See them before they're removed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zriVAbO040c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMM6QdV74bA

Of course there's also the obligatory Alla'u'Akbar from the Standard Issue CIA phrase book that all their proxy terrorists are given. :coffee:
Galaxian wrote:BTW, you won't be in that forthcoming glitterati elite. You may not even be allowed to live. And if you do survive, it'll be in the gutters, scratching out a desperate existence, but no doubt still muttering about Islamic extremists, who happen to be funded & armed by Western Hegemons to be used, like Blackwater, as their proxy army. :tea:
Seth wrote:My solution is to put in an employment application at Academi (the new name of Xe nee Blackwater) Was there for a carbine course last year. I have connections. There's a reason I train constantly in long-range shooting. It's a skill not many people have, which makes it highly marketable.
:funny: In your dreams Seth, in your dreams: Firstly, the latest sniper rifles are self-aiming (look it up), so they don't need your supreme expertise.
Secondly, infantry robots are already in prototype stage. They have much better shooting accuracy than the best marksman. They're cheaper, & they make you DISPOSABLE. So get your speech ready as they herd you into the FEMA camp... never know, you might persuade the robot or mindless apparatchik who boots you through the gate. But really, why are you so afraid of death that you must join a criminal organization? :dunno:
The true seeker looks for the truth wherever it may be and readily accepts it, without shame, without hope for reward and without fear of punishment._Sam Nejad
There's no Mercy. There's no Justice. There is only Natural Selection! _Galaxian
The more important a news item, the more likely that it's a hidden agenda disinformation_Galaxian
"This world of sheeple has no hope!" Thus just 13 years left before extinction by AI_ Galaxian

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Seth vs Galaxian.... Gold!!

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Scumple wrote:
rainbow wrote:
No there isn't. :nono:
Yes there are, so you loose.

:Erasb:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

MrJonno

Post by MrJonno » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:47 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:Seth vs Galaxian.... Gold!!
Pay good money for that
When only criminals carry guns the police know exactly who to shoot!