Oscar Pistorius arrested for shooting his girlfriend

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Re: Oscar Pistorius arrested for shooting his girlfriend

Post by JimC » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 am

From the Valentine thread, from HomerJay:
Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Don't ever startle
Oscar Pistorius.
:lol:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 am

Scrumple wrote:
Audley Strange wrote:Thing is as I said before, is he disabled? I'm certain he could run faster than you or I. So certainly he has a lack of lower legs but it's disabled him as much as a bad haircut and a wig is a disability.
There are no physically disabled people. Everyone can do something. Consider Steven Hawkings? In mental health there are real disabled folks but everyone ignores them...ever seen any in the para-olympics?
There are no 100% disabled people? Your proof? Anecdotal evidence doesn't count.
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

Audley Strange
"I blame the victim"

Post by Audley Strange » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:21 am

Scrumple wrote:
Audley Strange wrote:Thing is as I said before, is he disabled? I'm certain he could run faster than you or I. So certainly he has a lack of lower legs but it's disabled him as much as a bad haircut and a wig is a disability.
There are no physically disabled people. Everyone can do something. Consider Steven Hawkings? In mental health there are real disabled folks but everyone ignores them...ever seen any in the para-olympics?
Yes that is why the word is disabled and not non-abled.
"What started as a legitimate effort by the townspeople of Salem to identify, capture and kill those who did Satan's bidding quickly deteriorated into a witch hunt" Army Man

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:25 am

Physically challenged. Not a fan of PCness, but that phrase works better for me on several levels.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:30 am

There is a lot of resentment amongst the disabled because they now have to find work rather than scrounging on the state. These moaners give the disabled a bad name far worse than Oscar ever will here in the UK. Not like they've had their wheelchairs confiscated whilst doing a job search for computer programmer or something?
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:31 am

Scrumple wrote:There is a lot of resentment amongst the disabled because they now have to find work rather than scrounging on the state. These moaners give the disabled a bad name far worse than Oscar ever will here in the UK. Not like they've had their wheelchairs confiscated whilst doing a job search for computer programmer or something?
You know, you say a lot of dumbass things, but that one takes the cake. :pawiz:

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Scrumple wrote:There is a lot of resentment amongst the disabled because they now have to find work rather than scrounging on the state. These moaners give the disabled a bad name far worse than Oscar ever will here in the UK. Not like they've had their wheelchairs confiscated whilst doing a job search for computer programmer or something?
I only say what I read elsewhere. Mostly The Daily Mail.

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 am

Scrumple wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
I only say what I read elsewhere. Mostly The Daily Mail.
Ah, benchmarking. :tup:

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 am

The bat and crushed skull will take some explaining, along with the bullet wounds? Maybe he mistook her for a zombie or something?

Bloodied cricket bat reportedly found at Pistorius' home

Reports emerging from South Africa on Sunday morning claim a bloodied cricket bat was found at the home of Oscar Pistorius, who stands accused of murdering girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
Steenkamp was shot dead at Pistorius' home on Thursday, and prosecutors levied a charge of premeditated murder at the Paralympic icon, who will return to court on Tuesday for his bail hearing.
Multiple gunshot wounds were found on the deceased, but the independent City Press newspaper is now claiming that police have uncovered a bloodstained cricket bat. The paper says Steenkamp's skull was "crushed" and a source is quoted as saying, "There was lots of blood on the bat."
Pistorius' family have spoken out in defence of the 26-year-old, with uncle Arnold telling media on Saturday: "After consulting with legal representatives, we deeply regret the allegation of premeditated murder. We have no doubt there is no substance to the allegation and that the state's own case, including its own forensic evidence, strongly refutes any possibility of a premeditated murder or indeed any murder at all."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/athletics/sport/s ... iSuVrlr.99

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 am

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Exactly. I can never tell whether he believes this shit or he is taking the piss.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:52 am

rEvolutionist wrote:
Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Exactly. I can never tell whether he believes this shit or he is taking the piss.
I believe all popular opinion. That's how I survived the coming years of austerity and strife as this industrial 'civilization' runs out of fuel. Others are too nice and won't make it. Disabled people are resentful and dangerous to be around. I guess the lesson is learnt the hard way sometimes? I prefer a book like Ape Politics or The Prince...to learning the hard way. Some here won't make it once the wave hits... :coffee:

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:39 pm

His story is full of holes, a bit like his girlfriend.
He apparently shot her through the bathroom door, and used the cricket bat to smash the door because it was locked.

So he hears sounds from the bathroom, and doesn't assume it's the other person in the house, like any sane person would. No, he naturally assumes it's a burglar, who broke in to take a shower.

The fact that the door was locked tells a story. He's gone berserke, she's locked herself in the bathroom, and he's gone and got his gun and shot through the door. Why else would she lock the door?

That's my theory anway.
He claims that they were in love, but I've heard that he was just on the rebound when they met.
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Guilty. And he's not all there.

And he's not all there.
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm just waiting for him to use the God defence. Apparently he's the God-fearin' type.
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:03 am

klr wrote:I'm just waiting for him to use the God defence. Apparently he's the God-fearin' type.
He has various ministers praying for him...

I think they're going out on a limb...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!