Sacrificing children for the Second amendment

Jesus_of_Nazareth

Re: Sacrificing children for the Second amendment

Post by Jesus_of_Nazareth » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:37 am

The 2nd Amendment IS needed in America - as they simply cannot control themselves.

If the guns were outlawed they would be raping and killing each other en-masse.

and sometimes killing and then raping.
Get me to a Nunnery :soup:

"Jesus also thinks you're a Cunt - FACT" branded leisure wear now available from selected retailers. Or simply send a prayer to the usual address.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:46 am

Notes Caroline Isaacs of the Tucson office of the American Friends Service Committee: "To invite for-profit prison guards to conduct law enforcement actions in a high school is perhaps the most direct expression of the `schools-to-prison pipeline’ I’ve ever seen." Clearly, the similarities between government-run schools and prisons are not limited to architecture. Posting National Guard troops around government indoctrination centers, as Boxer proposes, would destroy any residual pretense that there is a material distinction between "schools" and "prisons" in what is becoming an undisguised garrison state.
School, it's got guns and drugs! Only needs birth control now.

http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w297.html
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 am

orpheus wrote:
Tero wrote:How do you know, Rum, that there were not 20 gun owners on the same day that saved their own child from rapists and killers, with a gun? If they did not kill the rapist, it would not make the news.
If it were true, the NRA would be trumpeting such statistics from the rooftops.
Er, they do. Every day on their "Armed Citizen" website, and in their monthly magazine.

Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 am

Blind groper wrote:The second amendment is not needed.
It's not a Bill of Needs, it's a Bill of Rights, so fuck you very much.
No other western nation has anything like the second amendment, and they all permit limited ownership of firearms.
They're idiots and slaves, so who cares what they do.
Anyone who wants a sporting rifle and meets the criteria can get one.
The Second Amendment isn't about sporting rifles...well, only about sporting rifles. It's primarily about the citizenry being well armed at all times so that it can overthrow a despot and/or defend themselves or the nation at need.
The second amendment does not permit proper gun ownership.

Wow. You actually said something that's 100 percent accurate. The Second Amendment does not permit anything at all, it FORBIDS government from infringing on our pre-existing, unalienable, natural right to keep and bear arms.
What it does is permit improper gun ownership, by people who should never, never be permitted one.
Oh damn, and I though you had a fucking clue...Nope. Oh well, no great surprise there.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:08 am

FBM wrote:
Woodbutcher wrote:
Făkünamę wrote:Here we go again..

1)Yes I approve of stricter gun control, I also think the 2nd amendment is in dire need of serious reformation.

2)Stricter gun control and reformation of the right to bear arms would not have prevented this tragedy.

3)Stricter gun control and reformation of the right to bear arms will not prevent accidental discharges causing deaths (education may decrease them, but people will still be idiots - even smart responsible people are idiots sometimes)

4)Stricter gun control and reformation of the right to bear arms and self-defence laws will reduce gun related deaths.
Agree 100% :tup: :clap:
Right on. The way the Second Amendment is worded, that the right to bear arms "shall not be infringed upon" technically makes it very difficult to pass stricter controls that the Supreme Court can declare to be constitutional. We need to amend that clause so that we can require education, training and safe storage as prerequisites to firearm ownership. Not just handguns, either.
Have fun with that. I won't hold my breath. It's lasted 236 years so far without nitwits and hoplophobes succeeding in amending it. I'm not very worried that it'll be amended any time soon.

Azathoth
blind idiot god
blind idiot god

Post by Azathoth » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:20 am

bum custard

Outside the ordered universe is that amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity—the boundless daemon sultan Azathoth, whose name no lips dare speak aloud, and who gnaws hungrily in inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond time and space amidst the muffled, maddening beating of vile drums and the thin monotonous whine of accursed flutes.

Code: Select all

// Replaces with spaces the braces in cases where braces in places cause stasis 
   $str = str_replace(array("\{","\}")," ",$str);

orpheus
About me: The name is Epictetus. Waldo Epictetus.

Post by orpheus » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Seth wrote:
orpheus wrote:
Tero wrote:How do you know, Rum, that there were not 20 gun owners on the same day that saved their own child from rapists and killers, with a gun? If they did not kill the rapist, it would not make the news.
If it were true, the NRA would be trumpeting such statistics from the rooftops.
Er, they do. Every day on their "Armed Citizen" website, and in their monthly magazine.

Just because you're ignorant doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Printing it in their own monthly magazine is rather preaching to the choir. That's not shouting it from the rooftops. The very fact that I haven't heard it indicates this. What I meant was this: they would shout those statistics in rebuttal to the claims of anti-gun people. They would do so in those arguments, and in the mass media.

Haven't seen that. Maybe they don't have enough confidence in their own statistics?
I think that language has a lot to do with interfering in our relationship to direct experience. A simple thing like metaphor will allows you to go to a place and say 'this is like that'. Well, this isn't like that. This is like this.

—Richard Serra

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Seth wrote:It's lasted 236 years
Quite right. It's an antiquated, ambiguous, misinterpreted document that should be binned altogether.

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:05 pm

Mores change - it's time

Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:09 pm

What's wrong with spankin' yer wimmin'? It's like a good steak - deep pink and juicy all the way.

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm

orpheus wrote: Maybe they don't have enough confidence in their own statistics?
Those statistics are deeply flawed.
I have already shown Seth a contrary study. What it boils down to now, is one academic saying one thing and others saying the opposite. Seth will, however, always pretend that the academic who claims what Seth wants to be true, is somehow presenting a divine truth.
For every human action, there is a rationalisation and a reason. Only sometimes do they coincide.

Gawdzilla Sama
Stabsobermaschinist
About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.

Post by Gawdzilla Sama » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Făkünamę wrote:
Quite right. It's an antiquated, ambiguous, misinterpreted document that should be binned altogether.
Thomas Jefferson said we should rewrite it every twenty years to make it relevant to the times.
Ein Ubootsoldat wrote:“Ich melde mich ab. Grüssen Sie bitte meine Kameraden.”

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Gawdzilla Sama wrote:
Făkünamę wrote:
Thomas Jefferson said we should rewrite it every twenty years to make it relevant to the times.
Was he wise among the Wise or just a starry eyed idealist?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Blind groper
About me: From New Zealand

Post by Blind groper » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Svartalf wrote: Was he wise among the Wise or just a starry eyed idealist?
Sounds like a pretty smart dude to me.
For every human action, there is a rationalisation and a reason. Only sometimes do they coincide.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 pm

Lots of people regard JJ Rousseau as a smart dude... maybe he was, but anything practical he wrote in matter of philosophy, politics, education, and whatever else I might not know about, was pure unadulterated drek, as it did not in the least take account of human nature, when it did not openly discount it, and he even wrote books counselling people to do things in complete contradiction with what he himself did...

Seeming smart does not mean actually being so, if the smmart idea is doomed to eing impossible to put into practice.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping