On the Topic of Hate Speech Laws

Robert_S
Cookie Monster
About me: Too young to die of boredom, too old to grow up.

Re: On the Topic of Hate Speech Laws

Post by Robert_S » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:02 pm

OK, how about someone saying "Lets go down to the Discovery Channel with some guns and bombs and have a wild party!"
What I've found with a few discussions I've had lately is this self-satisfaction that people express with their proffessed open mindedness. In realty it ammounts to wilful ignorance and intellectual cowardice as they are choosing to not form any sort of opinion on a particular topic. Basically "I don't know and I'm not going to look at any evidence because I'm quite happy on this fence."
-Mr P

The Net is best considered analogous to communication with disincarnate intelligences. As any neophyte would tell you. Do not invoke that which you have no facility to banish.
Audley Strange

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Not everyone is losing these battles...
http://vimeo.com/5189274

Although 'winning' meant he wasted lots of time and pissed away over 100,000 bucks :?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:52 am

charlou wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:I can only applaud this gentleman:

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... peech_laws

He explains quite succinctly why the nonsense about insulting people for genetic characteristics or "inciting hatred" or whatever nonsense these bullshit hate speech laws claim to be based on is just that - nonsense. Inciting hatred is a fundamental right, and must remain a fundamental right, and we should all be very much opposed to State power being used against the free expression of ideas.

This is part of a "hate speech" investigation:

I applaud this man's big "fuck you!" to this bureaucrat pig. Fuck her and fucking agency. :pawiz:

EDIT: scary shit, this. The above is how the State shuts the people up. It is too much for most individuals to bear to be hauled in before a bitch like this - the stress, the fear, the cost, etc. - so they guard and measure what they say to make sure they can't even be accused of insulting anyone. And, it allows the squeaking wheels, like the piece of shit Muslims who filed the complaint the above case, to control public discourse.

"What's my "intent" in saying or publishing? I'll give you my intent RIGHT HERE! My intent is to insult your fucking delicate sensibilities! Fuck off!" :cranky:
Can't fault the guy's response to her questions .. very well said.

Coito, I wouldn't be so harsh on the interviewer, who was just doing her job. I wonder if his response was an eye-opener for her ...

What was the outcome for Levant?
Fuck the cunt. "All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

My response would have been "Go fuck yourself you fat cow, I'm not answering any of your questions, I have a right to remain silent. Prosecute me in open court or fuck off and die!"
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Toontown

Post by Toontown » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 am

Shit. Move over Big Brother. Here come Little Bitch Sister.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Toontown wrote:Shit. Move over Big Brother. Here come Little Bitch Sister.
It's a sick and disgusting state of affairs when such a thing can happen in a country like Canada. :|~

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:
Toontown wrote:Shit. Move over Big Brother. Here come Little Bitch Sister.
It's a sick and disgusting state of affairs when such a thing can happen in a country like Canada. :|~
I've never seen such a reprehensible display of flat-out lying by a government agent. The publisher had her number. She was on a fishing expedition of monumental proportions. She wanted him to incriminate himself. What amazes me is what the fuck was his lawyer doing? Or not doing? I'd have been all over every single question she asked with a "Don't answer that!"

What the hell is up with the Canadian justice system?
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm

That's an administrative investigation that might not be considered "criminal." I haven't looked into it, but maybe there is no right to remain silent that venue in Canada. Maybe a knowledgeable Canuck can clarify.

I wonder what happened, ultimately, in that case....

devogue

Post by devogue » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Seth wrote:
charlou wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:I can only applaud this gentleman:

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... peech_laws

He explains quite succinctly why the nonsense about insulting people for genetic characteristics or "inciting hatred" or whatever nonsense these bullshit hate speech laws claim to be based on is just that - nonsense. Inciting hatred is a fundamental right, and must remain a fundamental right, and we should all be very much opposed to State power being used against the free expression of ideas.

This is part of a "hate speech" investigation:

I applaud this man's big "fuck you!" to this bureaucrat pig. Fuck her and fucking agency. :pawiz:

EDIT: scary shit, this. The above is how the State shuts the people up. It is too much for most individuals to bear to be hauled in before a bitch like this - the stress, the fear, the cost, etc. - so they guard and measure what they say to make sure they can't even be accused of insulting anyone. And, it allows the squeaking wheels, like the piece of shit Muslims who filed the complaint the above case, to control public discourse.

"What's my "intent" in saying or publishing? I'll give you my intent RIGHT HERE! My intent is to insult your fucking delicate sensibilities! Fuck off!" :cranky:
Can't fault the guy's response to her questions .. very well said.

Coito, I wouldn't be so harsh on the interviewer, who was just doing her job. I wonder if his response was an eye-opener for her ...

What was the outcome for Levant?
Fuck the cunt. "All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

My response would have been "Go fuck yourself you fat cow, I'm not answering any of your questions, I have a right to remain silent. Prosecute me in open court or fuck off and die!"
She's sue you for hurting her feelings.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:That's an administrative investigation that might not be considered "criminal." I haven't looked into it, but maybe there is no right to remain silent that venue in Canada. Maybe a knowledgeable Canuck can clarify.

I'd like to know too. I heard a pub owner was fined a thousand bucks (loonies) for insulting Indians.

Fucking idiots.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Seth wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:That's an administrative investigation that might not be considered "criminal." I haven't looked into it, but maybe there is no right to remain silent that venue in Canada. Maybe a knowledgeable Canuck can clarify.

I'd like to know too. I heard a pub owner was fined a thousand bucks (loonies) for insulting Indians.

Fucking idiots.
What did he do? Put up a cigar store Indian or something?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:
Seth wrote:

Fucking idiots.
As I recall, he pronounced in his own fucking pub that Indians were lazy. Or some such innocuous calumny.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Seth wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
Seth wrote:

Fucking idiots.
As I recall, he pronounced in his own fucking pub that Indians were lazy. Or some such innocuous calumny.
What if the Indians he was talking about were actually lazy? Would truth serve as a defense? :smug:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Truth is not a defence. Please watch the whole video of Ezra Lavants 900 Day ordeal for the surprizing end.

sandinista
About me: It’s a plot, but busta can you tell me who’s greedier?
Big corporations, the pigs or the media?

Post by sandinista » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Seth wrote:

Fucking idiots.
Heard where? Fined by who? What would happen in the US if a pub owner insulted black people?
Our struggle is not against actual corrupt individuals, but against those in power in general, against their authority, against the global order and the ideological mystification which sustains it.