Media Bias

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: Media Bias

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 pm
The fact that the FBI coordinated with CNN on this should concern everyone. Hate Trump all you want, but that's bullshit right there.
I don't mind it as long as they do the same to Democrat villains.

I'm waiting...didn't a bunch of Dems recently lie to Congress like Stone is accused of? Will we get their perp-walks via CNN? Or is there really something sinister going on?
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:49 pm

Cunt wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:31 pm
Forty Two wrote:
The fact that the FBI coordinated with CNN on this should concern everyone. Hate Trump all you want, but that's bullshit right there.

I'm waiting...didn't a bunch of Dems recently lie to Congress like Stone is accused of? Will we get their perp-walks via CNN? Or is there really something sinister going on?
The FBI's job should have nothing to do with politics, and it's not the job of the cops to be garnering publicity for arrests. They aren't the judge, the jury or the executioner. They think they have a case. Prove it. It's not ethical in the least to call up and tip off news outlets so they can be there to record an arrest.
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:51 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 pm
You just cant stop can you.
Please do go on.jpg
Please do go on.jpg (12.5 KiB) Viewed 3068 times
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:49 pm
It's not ethical in the least to call up and tip off news outlets so they can be there to record an arrest.
That isn't what they did.

If they tipped anyone, they tipped off ONE news outlet. If it was unethical, as a 'perp-walk' (frighteningly common), then it was EXTRA unethical to favour one news outlet.

It's almost like they WANT to look like corrupted justice officials...or there is something else going on, which we aren't privy to.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

The FBI's job should have nothing to do with politics, and it's not the job of the cops to be garnering publicity for arrests. They aren't the judge, the jury or the executioner. They think they have a case. Prove it. It's not ethical in the least to call up and tip off news outlets so they can be there to record an arrest.
Do you have any evidence that the FBI tipped CNN off?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Joe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:36 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

res ipsa loquitur, my friend.

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." - H.D. Thoreau

The circumstantial evidence is as follows: (a) CNN was the one and only news outlet to be there, (b) they had special access - i.e., not only did they show up at the scene, but they were allowed basically to embed into the raid - they were there at the front door - the FBI doesn't let newspapermen anywhere near raids on suspected criminals; (c) there was no need for such a raid and show of force - this kind of thing is usually done by the defendant surrendering - he has an attorney, and has been waiting for this; (d) no good explanation for how they knew has been offered - the idea that this guy thought to be at Roger Stone's house in the pre-dawn hours of 1/25, because the grand jury met on Thursday, instead of their normal Friday, is absurd. That would not be any indication of "raid" on the guy's house, and certainly not an indication that it would be done in the pre-dawn hours of the next morning. Most people would expect a letter to Stone's attorney, asking that Stone turn himself in.

"The FBI special ops-style predawn raid of Roger Stone for process crimes and the tipoff of CNN is a sad day for America

CNN is literally on the side of the police state left

Perp walks are a feature of witch hunts"

— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) January 25, 2019

"It's possible this tip-off came from FBI rather than Mueller's office, but either way, nobody should be comfortable having law enforcement engineer with media outlets the filming of someone's arrest at their home like a reality TV circus. But it's Roger Stone, so few will care. " "https://t.co/H7VvltkoCE

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) January 25, 2019

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:54 pm
Joe wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

"Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk." - H.D. Thoreau

The circumstantial evidence is as follows: (a) CNN was the one and only news outlet to be there, (b) they had special access - i.e., not only did they show up at the scene, but they were allowed basically to embed into the raid - they were there at the front door - the FBI doesn't let newspapermen anywhere near raids on suspected criminals; (c) there was no need for such a raid and show of force - this kind of thing is usually done by the defendant surrendering - he has an attorney, and has been waiting for this; (d) no good explanation for how they knew has been offered - the idea that this guy thought to be at Roger Stone's house in the pre-dawn hours of 1/25, because the grand jury met on Thursday, instead of their normal Friday, is absurd. That would not be any indication of "raid" on the guy's house, and certainly not an indication that it would be done in the pre-dawn hours of the next morning. Most people would expect a letter to Stone's attorney, asking that Stone turn himself in.

"The FBI special ops-style predawn raid of Roger Stone for process crimes and the tipoff of CNN is a sad day for America

"It's possible this tip-off came from FBI rather than Mueller's office, but either way, nobody should be comfortable having law enforcement engineer with media outlets the filming of someone's arrest at their home like a reality TV circus. But it's Roger Stone, so few will care. " "https://t.co/H7VvltkoCE

So I guess we can add Jack Posobiec to the list.

For those unfamiliar with Jack Posobiec:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll,[5] and conspiracy theorist[6] known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[7] He has been retweeted by Donald Trump.
Posobiec was one of the biggest promoters on social media of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which falsely claimed that high-ranking officials were involved in a child-sex ring centered at a Washington, D.C. pizzeria.[5] He live-streamed an investigation of the pizzeria and was asked to leave after attempting to broadcast a child's birthday party being held in a back room.[17] Posobiec later said he had always thought the Pizzagate theory was "stupid" and had filmed his visit to debunk it.[5]
In December 2016, Posobiec claimed without evidence that Disney had re-written scenes in the Star Wars movie Rogue One to add "Anti Trump scenes calling him a racist", and called for a boycott of the Star Wars franchise. Disney denied the allegations.[18]
Posobiec falsely said that former FBI director James Comey, at a United States Senate hearing on May 17, 2017, "said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation". The claim was later repeated by the conservative media, including in prominent outlets such as InfoWars and Rush Limbaugh.[16]
Posobiec promoted the discredited conspiracy theory that Seth Rich had leaked e-mails from the Democratic National Committee to WikiLeaks.[19]
Posobiec promoted a hoax that CNN had published and then deleted an article defending Bill Maher's use of a racial slur.[20]
In June 2017, shortly after Republican congressman Steve Scalise was shot during a baseball practice, Posobiec falsely tweeted that Loretta Lynch had previously called for "blood in the streets"[21] and that Bernie Sanders had ordered his followers to "take down" Trump.[22]
In December 2017, Posobiec, along with Cernovich, The Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars, promoted a false theory that a passenger train derailment near Dupont, Washington was linked to the Antifa anti-fascism movement.[23]
Posobiec has frequently tweeted about the white genocide conspiracy theory
In September 2016, Posobiec praised Richard Spencer on Twitter as "indispensable". He later sought to distance himself from the white supremacist, deleting his supporting tweets and calling Spencer a "scumbag".[26]
In October 2016, Posobiec posted a tweet that included triple parentheses, an anti-semitic meme.[27]
In August 2017, following a "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that led to violent clashes between white nationalists and anti-protesters, Posobiec said that the rally had become "massive propaganda" for the left and that the mainstream media was "fanning the flames of this violence." He said that Trump should have disavowed Black Lives Matter. Posobiec later tweeted that he had consistently disavowed white nationalism and violence.[14] He also tweeted that he was "done with trolling" and that it was "time to do the right thing."[5]
He has repeatedly published posts containing the white supremacist code "1488", or the Fourteen Words, and is a supporter of the slogan.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
Jack Posobiec is an alt-lite pro-Trump activist/troll, writer, and most importantly, completely insane conspiracy theorist who has press pass at the White House[1].
If Posobiec came to prominence for anything, it would have to be for peddling the bullshit Pizzagate hoax. At the beginning, he said he's never eaten at the pizzeria at the center of the hoax, and never even heard of the place until he read about from other wingnuts. In his initial "investigation", he livestreamed his experience on Periscope. During said livestream, Posobiec decided to start broadcasting a child's birthday party in one of the establishment's back rooms. The managers (understandably) thought this was creepy and inappropriate, and promptly kicked Posobiec and a friend he was with out. He was treated as a hero by the alt-right when the stream went viral. And thus, a hashtag was born.
In December 2016, Posobiec pushed the false story that the producers of Rogue One had edited the movie to add a scene that would have implied that Donald Trump was a racist.[5] This, of course, prompted outrage from members of the alt-right (as well as other right-wingers) and Posobiec got the hashtag "#dumpstarwars" going around… despite the fact the Posobiec had virtually no solid evidence to back up his claims. It's about as ridiculous as it sounds.

Rogue One went on to have the highest Domestic Box Office sales of 2016.[6] The boycott could not have been any more of a failure.
In November 2017, not long after reports of Roy Moore having sexually assaulted teenage girls in the past came to light, Posobiec decided to defend Moore, and in doing so decided to take the classy route and dox one of Moore's accusers by posting her name and workplace on his twitter.[7] [8] He later deleted the post, claiming he did it out of "respect" for the accuser.
Last edited by Seabass on Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Seabass
About me: Pluviophile

Post by Seabass » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:19 pm

oops
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." —Voltaire
"They want to take away your hamburgers. This is what Stalin dreamt about but never achieved." —Sebastian Gorka

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:17 pm
Forty Two wrote:
Joe wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:

So I guess we can add Jack Posobiec to the list.

For those unfamiliar with Jack Posobiec:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll,[5] and conspiracy theorist[6] known primarily for his controversial and pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[7] He has been retweeted by Donald Trump.
Posobiec was one of the biggest promoters on social media of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which falsely claimed that high-ranking officials were involved in a child-sex ring centered at a Washington, D.C. pizzeria.[5] He live-streamed an investigation of the pizzeria and was asked to leave after attempting to broadcast a child's birthday party being held in a back room.[17] Posobiec later said he had always thought the Pizzagate theory was "stupid" and had filmed his visit to debunk it.[5]
In December 2016, Posobiec claimed without evidence that Disney had re-written scenes in the Star Wars movie Rogue One to add "Anti Trump scenes calling him a racist", and called for a boycott of the Star Wars franchise. Disney denied the allegations.[18]
Posobiec falsely said that former FBI director James Comey, at a United States Senate hearing on May 17, 2017, "said under oath that Trump did not ask him to halt any investigation". The claim was later repeated by the conservative media, including in prominent outlets such as InfoWars and Rush Limbaugh.[16]
Posobiec promoted the discredited conspiracy theory that Seth Rich had leaked e-mails from the Democratic National Committee to WikiLeaks.[19]
Posobiec promoted a hoax that CNN had published and then deleted an article defending Bill Maher's use of a racial slur.[20]
In June 2017, shortly after Republican congressman Steve Scalise was shot during a baseball practice, Posobiec falsely tweeted that Loretta Lynch had previously called for "blood in the streets"[21] and that Bernie Sanders had ordered his followers to "take down" Trump.[22]
In December 2017, Posobiec, along with Cernovich, The Gateway Pundit, and InfoWars, promoted a false theory that a passenger train derailment near Dupont, Washington was linked to the Antifa anti-fascism movement.[23]
Posobiec has frequently tweeted about the white genocide conspiracy theory
In September 2016, Posobiec praised Richard Spencer on Twitter as "indispensable". He later sought to distance himself from the white supremacist, deleting his supporting tweets and calling Spencer a "scumbag".[26]
In October 2016, Posobiec posted a tweet that included triple parentheses, an anti-semitic meme.[27]
In August 2017, following a "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that led to violent clashes between white nationalists and anti-protesters, Posobiec said that the rally had become "massive propaganda" for the left and that the mainstream media was "fanning the flames of this violence." He said that Trump should have disavowed Black Lives Matter. Posobiec later tweeted that he had consistently disavowed white nationalism and violence.[14] He also tweeted that he was "done with trolling" and that it was "time to do the right thing."[5]
He has repeatedly published posts containing the white supremacist code "1488", or the Fourteen Words, and is a supporter of the slogan.
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
Jack Posobiec is an alt-lite pro-Trump activist/troll, writer, and most importantly, completely insane conspiracy theorist who has press pass at the White House[1].
If Posobiec came to prominence for anything, it would have to be for peddling the bullshit Pizzagate hoax. At the beginning, he said he's never eaten at the pizzeria at the center of the hoax, and never even heard of the place until he read about from other wingnuts. In his initial "investigation", he livestreamed his experience on Periscope. During said livestream, Posobiec decided to start broadcasting a child's birthday party in one of the establishment's back rooms. The managers (understandably) thought this was creepy and inappropriate, and promptly kicked Posobiec and a friend he was with out. He was treated as a hero by the alt-right when the stream went viral. And thus, a hashtag was born.
In December 2016, Posobiec pushed the false story that the producers of Rogue One had edited the movie to add a scene that would have implied that Donald Trump was a racist.[5] This, of course, prompted outrage from members of the alt-right (as well as other right-wingers) and Posobiec got the hashtag "#dumpstarwars" going around… despite the fact the Posobiec had virtually no solid evidence to back up his claims. It's about as ridiculous as it sounds.

Rogue One went on to have the highest Domestic Box Office sales of 2016.[6] The boycott could not have been any more of a failure.
In November 2017, not long after reports of Roy Moore having sexually assaulted teenage girls in the past came to light, Posobiec decided to defend Moore, and in doing so decided to take the classy route and dox one of Moore's accusers by posting her name and workplace on his twitter.[7] [8] He later deleted the post, claiming he did it out of "respect" for the accuser.
might have been good points in there, but since it is seabass, I reject it. It's all about the source, you see.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Seabass wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:19 pm
oops
This may well be the most thoughtful, intelligent post I have read of yours.

Good job, Seabass!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:57 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
The same can be said about you and your inane "Russian troll" accusations.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Scot Dutchy
About me: Dijkbeschermer

Post by Scot Dutchy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 pm

pErvinalia wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:57 pm
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Well I will keep calling them that because it is the truth. Or are you unable to see the pattern?
"Wat is het een gezellig boel hier".

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:03 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
Well I will keep calling them that because it is the truth. Or are you unable to see the pattern?
I guess there isn't room in your limited mental capacity for opinions other than your 'Dutch Truth' :)

You are hilariously entertaining, Scot Dutchy.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Joe

Post by Joe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:06 pm

Forty Two wrote:
Joe wrote:
Forty Two wrote:
Cunt wrote:
Forty Two wrote:

Well, if your circumstantial case is so strong, why do you need to shore it up with quotes from a poet, a conspiracy theorist, and a quote that's sourced to another person's tweet?

You have a hard sell here. (a) that's called a scoop - reporters live for them, and they happen when one team out thinks, out hustles, or is luckier than the rest, (b) this claim is false - CNN's report was clearly from the sidewalk, and they showed no footage from within the house, as they would if they were embedded, (c) True, but so what? Stone has made some enemies, and even if it shouldn't happen, it sometimes does. Remember the time they sent 15 agents to raid a Congressman's office? (d) Your opinion of CNN's account doesn't matter. You've repeatedly demonstrated your disdain for reporters and their craft. It's no surprise you underestimate them. Occam's razor supports the notion that CNN played a bet and won, with no conspiracy needed.

That's a pretty thin case. I'm glad you're not a prosecutor. :nervous:
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Wisdom requires a flexible mind." - Dan Carlin
"If you vote for idiots, idiots will run the country." - Dr. Kori Schake

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Scot Dutchy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:02 pm
pErvinalia wrote:
Scot Dutchy wrote:
They just hold different political views. Get a fucking grip.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.