We Need To Talk About Donald

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: We Need To Talk About Donald

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Obamacare:
Story: Where Does the Money Come From? Besides the Individual Mandate penalty/tax, there are numerous NEW or INCREASED taxes and fees to fund all that is required by this law.
+.9% Increase in Medicare Tax Rate (plus next item…)
3.8% New Tax on unearned income for high-income taxpayers= $210.2 billion ($200,000 for individual and $250,000 for joint filers)
New Annual Fee on health insurance providers = $60 billion (For calculation - Sec 9010 (b) of the PPACA.)[1]
40% New Tax on health insurance policies which cost more than $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for a family, per year = $32 billion (inland tax as opposed to an importation tax)
New Annual Fee on manufacturers and importers of branded drugs = $27 billion (For calculation - Sec 9008 (b) of the PPACA)[2]
2.3% New Tax on manufacturers and importers of certain medical devices = $20 billion
+2.5% Increase (7.5% to 10%) in the Adjusted Gross Income floor on medical expenses deduction = $15.2 billion
Limit annual contributions to $2,500 on flexible spending arrangements in cafeteria plans (plans that allow employees to choose between different types of benefits) = $13 billion
All other revenue sources = $14.9 billion
10% New Tax imposed on each individual for whom “indoor tanning services” are performed.
3.8% New Tax on investment income. Includes: gross income from interest, dividends, royalties, rents, and net capital gains. Investment income does not include interest on tax-exempt bonds, veterans’ benefits, excluded gain from the sale of a principle residence, distributions from retirement plans, or amounts subject to self-employment taxes. (The lesser of net investment income or the excess of modified Adjusted Gross Income over a the dollar amount at which the highest income tax bracket, typically $250,000 for married filing jointly and $200,000 filing as an individual).
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:

...like an alcoholic desperately clinging to an empty gin bottle...
Very silly indeed. One immediately discards it and picks up a full one! :{D
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

DRSB

Post by DRSB » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 pm

President Trump spoke with TIME Washington Bureau Chief Michael Scherer on March 22 for a cover story about the way he has handled truth and falsehood in his career.

This is a transcript of the exchange, with some minor edits. The transcript does not include requests he made of his staff during the interview, or a comment he made after asking to go off the record.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Hey, Michael.

TIME: Hey Mr. President, Thank you for taking the time.

Absolutely. How have you been, OK?

Yeah, it has been a wild couple months. You keep us busy.

Yeah, it’s been good though. It’s been good.

Do you want me to give you a quick overview [of the story]?

Yeah, it’s a cool story. I mean it’s, the concept is right. I predicted a lot of things, Michael. Some things that came to you a little bit later. But, you know, we just rolled out a list. Sweden. I make the statement, everyone goes crazy. The next day they have a massive riot, and death, and problems. Huma [Abedin] and Anthony [Weiner], you know, what I tweeted about that whole deal, and then it turned out he had it, all of Hillary’s email on his thing. NATO, obsolete, because it doesn’t cover terrorism. They fixed that, and I said that the allies must pay. Nobody knew that they weren’t paying. I did. I figured it. Brexit, I was totally right about that. You were over there I think, when I predicted that, right, the day before. Brussels, I said, Brussels is not Brussels. I mean many other things, the election’s rigged against Bernie Sanders. We have a lot of things.
http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-ti ... falsehood/

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Republicans not able to agree on just how they want to screw us:
https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl= ... pt0-310955

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:08 pm

I think we have a contender for the most incoherent national leader ever! :woot:

(only challenger would be Boris Yeltsin at his drunkest...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Trump must bribe a shitload of politicians overnight
Not enough votes -- House delays health care bill to Friday
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am

Forty Two wrote:
Tero wrote:LOL who gives a shit? It was too late by then.
It means Trump actually had a point when he claimed he was wiretapped.
He claimed he was being wiretapped before the election. The new allegation was that his team was incidentally tapped after the election.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 am

No women at a meeting on healthcare which will make decisions on which women's health issues will be covered under the bill.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... white-guys

And we mock Saudi Arabia for having panels for women's programs run by men.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 am

All you lefty/liberals are missing the point. As the main reason to support/vote for Trump was just to soak up your pathetic tears. Anything else is a bonus.

:biggrin:
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:18 am

So the white trash that thought they'd see an improvement to their lives but won't is a "bonus"? Ok. :biggrin:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:26 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:All you lefty/liberals are missing the point. As the main reason to support/vote for Trump was just to soak up your pathetic tears. Anything else is a bonus.

:biggrin:
You seek oblivion in darkness and despair. Open your heart to Jesus Christ, and through His love banish the darkness which drives you towards self-destruction.

:tea:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:28 am

A death cult seems to do a lot for darkness and despair
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:35 am

The Economist: Dissing unity: Could Donald Trump’s attack on the UN destabilise the world
... António Guterres, the UN’s secretary-general since the start of the year, has been careful not to pick a fight with the American president. Mr Guterres and the envoys of just about all governments represented at the UN are pinning some hope on Nikki Haley, Mr Trump’s ambassador there. According to a UN insider, “she has been trying to reassure everyone in the UN that all these statements from the Trump camp are just noise.” In the past week that will have got much harder.

Mr Guterres, who has a reputation as a consensus-builder, has quietly let it be known that he will embark on a cost-cutting and streamlining campaign of his own. Britain, France and America have tended to work together in the Security Council, often in opposition to the other two veto-wielders, China and Russia. Now the British and French are hoping desperately to bind Mr Trump back with them into the UN system, fearing he may cosy up to Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, or by default let China make the running.

“That would mark a really dangerous shift in power dynamics at the UN,” says the former Obama official. “Everything so far with this administration has been so haphazard. It’s all so hard to predict.” Congress may persuade Mr Trump to see merit in some aspects of the UN. But that, right now, seems like a losing battle...
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:53 am

DaveDodo007 wrote:All you lefty/liberals are missing the point. As the main reason to support/vote for Trump was just to soak up your pathetic tears. Anything else is a bonus.
:prof: That is because you don't know the difference between a bonus and an erection. :prof:

Clue:
:whisper: Your missus will happily blow your bonus. :whisper:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:28 am

Interesting that the right only care about winning. They don't even care that the prize was a shit sandwich. This is a really pathetic mentality. People on the left were looking out for America. They wanted better wages, healthcare, and environment. The right just wanted "librul tears". Even as they are being betrayed by the person they elected and their government does all the things they accused Hillary of chanting, "Lock her up" like a bunch of WWE fans with big foam fingers guzzling large tubs of Gatorade, only way worse, they still feel good because they won!

What a miserable, pathetic bunch. Not even a semblance of self-awareness or personal resposibility. Not even a hint of compromise or a speck of effort to bring unity back into America, which is something Trump promised. As long as librul are crying they don't care that people are going to die from lack of healthcare, climate change, and whatever war they're preparing themselves for with military spending, because they think that they'll be alright.

These people are clearly remaining on my ignore list for a long time to come and, unless this disgrace is brought down, history will not be kind to them.
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.