Canadians, will you take the illegal immigrants?

Should Canada Accept Illegal Immigrants

No, immigrants should come to Canada lawfully, in compliance with Canadian law;
33%
Yes, if illegal immigrants enter Canada, they should not be deported;
50%
Tacos.
17%

Total votes: 6

Tyrannical

Re: Canadians, will you take the illegal immigrants?

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 am

The US border patrol will "pretend" to chase the illegals as they run across to Canada. One even ran back to the US border patrol officer and snatched his passport back and miraculously escaped again :hehe:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:03 am

Hermit wrote:
pErvin wrote:But as I just said to Coito, where is the evidence that Mexico is sending anyone to the US illegally, let alone a whole lot of rapist to flip burgers and clean toilets?
There is none. So ...?
The point was that Trump claimed during the campaign that Mexico was sending rapists and drug addicts, hence the need for a wall...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:13 am

JimC wrote:
Hermit wrote:
pErvin wrote:But as I just said to Coito, where is the evidence that Mexico is sending anyone to the US illegally, let alone a whole lot of rapist to flip burgers and clean toilets?
There is none. So ...?
The point was that Trump claimed during the campaign that Mexico was sending rapists and drug addicts, hence the need for a wall...
I was wondering if rEv is trying to make some sort of connection between the lack of evidence regarding the Mexican government's alleged scheme and Trump's racism.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:15 am

Hermit wrote:
There is none. So ...?
So that was your reasoning for why Trump couldn't be racist. If there's no evidence that he is relaying a factual statement of affairs, it's reasonable to assume he's engaging in racist rhetoric.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:18 am

pErvin wrote:
Hermit wrote:
There is none. So ...?
So that was your reasoning for why Trump couldn't be racist. If there's no evidence that he is relaying a factual statement of affairs, it's reasonable to assume he's engaging in racist rhetoric.
Where do you get the idea from that I reasoned that Trump couldn't be a racist? Please link to the quote. If you can't do that, a link to the post containing such a statement will do. You'll find neither.

On the contrary, I twice stated that Trump is a racist and on the second occasion provided filmed proof consisting of his own words here. If you're not bothered reading the entire post, just scan the last line.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 am

God you are tedious. You said he can't be racist due to his Mexican comment, because... reasons. What fucking reasons, 42?
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:29 am

pErvin wrote:God you are tedious. You said he can't be racist due to his Mexican comment, because... reasons. What fucking reasons, 42?
Yes darlin', I did say Trump cannot be called a racist on the grounds that he said "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us." Do I need to explain to you how that is not the same as saying "Trump cannot be a racist?" Do I need to repeat that I also posted "the Mexican rapists comment cannot be used to prove Trump's racism. For that I suggest you cite his comment about the Indiana born and raised U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who, Trump said, was unfit to hear his case because he is "of Mexican heritage"." and referring to a transcript excerpted from a broadcast interview: "The first three lines make him undeniably a racist, no matter what he said before or after that." ?

You either misread or misremembered my posts, or both.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 am

Why are you refusing to answer the question? Why can't he be racist because of his Mexican immigrants comment? This is at least the third time I've asked you to provide the reasoning for your thought bubble. Will you do it, or are you determined to usurp 42 as the most recalcitrant debater here? :ask:

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:03 am

pErvin wrote:Why are you refusing to answer the question? Why can't he be racist because of his Mexican immigrants comment? This is at least the third time I've asked you to provide the reasoning for your thought bubble. Will you do it, or are you determined to usurp 42 as the most recalcitrant debater here? :ask:
For my answer I refer you to this post. Echoing the one above, where Coito pointed out that the Mexicans Trump mentioned were a subset of all Mexicans, I elaborated on it. I have also highlighted the crucial sentence in this post on page one of the thread. It ought to be pretty fucking clear that Trump's comments regarding Mexican rapists cannot be construed to mean that Mexicans as a race are rapists. He was referring to only those Mexicans ""they" sent", and the point was made even clearer - as if that was needed - when he mentioned "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best." It's the bit I bolded specifically to for your attention. Not my problem that you lack basic reading comprehension.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:09 am

That he wasn't referring to all Mexicans is irrelevant. If I said all the black people in the ghetto are niggers (or rapists), it would be retarded thinking of the highest order to suggest that wasn't racist. Are you purposely engaging in retarded thinking?
Last edited by pErvinalia on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:12 am

Regarding your non-sequitur about Cuba, I've already addressed that. The best you could manage in reply was essentially "derp". Want to have another go, or is thinking proving a bit difficult for you this arvo?

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:34 am

Trump is of course 100% accurate that Mexico and central America are full of rapists, drug dealers, gang members and other bad hombres.

Every one of these lying hombres trying to claim asylum lol. Asylum from what? Hmmm. Of course! Their home country is so full of raping, drug dealing gang banger Latinos (just like them) that they don't feel safe and are in danger :funny:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 am

Tyrannical's brain. Information goes in, rubbish comes out. You can't explain that..

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 am

pErvin wrote:That he wasn't referring to all Mexicans is irrelevant.
Why not? Don't you see that labelling a subset of Mexicans as rapists means Trump is not labelling Mexicans as a rapist race?

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:41 am

I just fucking explained this to you. Are you being purposely dense?