"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Re:

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:17 am

pErvinalia wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:14 am
I doubt your understanding is as deep as Cunt's.
That goes without saying. :smoke:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:13 pm

The funniest bit is the story is so outrageous that most probably won't ask how much money changed hands while the drama unfolded.

At least it's not so controversial to be a friend of a nazi anymore.

Our PM first made black-face acceptable, now nazi's are only a smear because of Russian propaganda.

He is cleaning up the alt-right!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:15 pm

Yeah the speaker resigned because it's just too cool now. Get a grip.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:30 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:15 pm
If there are current nazi units in a country, in their army, should that be treated as 'just too cool'? Or would that be 'alt-right' and worthy of disgust?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:12 pm

Since ALL the diverse and opposing MP's in parliment were universally supportive of Hunka, and everything else 'Ukraine', I found one politician who would express a dissident opinion.
That a Nazi war criminal could get a standing ovation in Parliament was only possible because all the establishment parties uncritically support the war in Ukraine and turn a blind eye to all the unsavoury aspects of Ukrainian politics and history.

That’s the real scandal.
Now, is Mad Max 'alt-right'? Or the ones unwittingly supporting nazis?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:01 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:15 pm
No-one could have known. Smart people would have, but witless rubes like all of the MP's and UofA are just innocent ignorants.

https://twitter.com/maoteddymao/status/ ... 1969082411

For 4 yrs, University of Alberta (
@UAlberta
) has had a scholarship in Ukrainian Studies named in honour of Yaroslav Hunka -that same Nazi they invited to &applauded in parliament.

He didn't appear out of nowhere. Plenty in Canada must've known.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:09 am

DeSantis pal Rufo:
Rufo has exercised a particular influence on DeSantis. Rufo reportedly consulted on the drafting of DeSantis’s “Stop Woke Act”, which bans schools and workplaces from teaching that anyone is inherently privileged due to race or sex, and was invited by DeSantis to witness the bill’s signing in April 2022.

Later, DeSantis appointed Rufo to the board of trustees of Florida’s New College in January. New College was a traditionally liberal college, but under Rufo is now transforming into a more conservative institution – a move that many say heralds DeSantis’ view of the future of academia in Florida and the US.

Rufo hosted the debate on X, the social media network formerly known as Twitter.

Participating in the debate was Charles Haywood, a former shampoo magnate who the Guardian previously reported is a would-be “warlord” who founded a secretive, men-only fraternal society, the Society for American Civic Renewal (SACR).

The debate concerned Haywood’s promotion of a strategy he calls “no enemies to the right”, which urges people on the right to avoid any public criticism of others in their camp, including extremists.

Early in the Rufo-hosted discussion last Tuesday, Haywood raised the hypothetical possibility early in the discussion: “Let’s say a real white nationalist arose who had real political power … and therefore [could] be of assistance against the left.”

Responding to the hypothetical, Haywood said: “I think that the answer is that you should cooperate with that person in order to destroy the power of the left.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... ter-debate
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:19 am

—grandiose much?

Animavore
Nasty Hombre

Post by Animavore » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:26 pm

We have some of these people popping up in Ireland and they're just as dumb.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231006-005938_Reddit.jpg
Libertarianism: The belief that out of all the terrible things governments can do, helping people is the absolute worst.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:10 am

Welp...

'White Supremacist Who Dined With Trump Calls for "Death Penalty" for Non-Christians'
Last year Donald Trump dined with two anti-Semites, Kanye West and Nick Fuentes, at his Mar-a-Lago resort and residence, drawing massive outrage while revealing to many Americans for the first time who Fuentes is: a white supremacist, Christian nationalist, anti-LGBTQ, authoritarian extremist who supports Trump’s “America First” doctrine.

In his livestream show on Sunday titled, “The Great Replacement is about White GENOCIDE,” Fuentes called for the “death penalty” for non-Christians, according to Right Wing Watch ...

“There is an occult element at the high levels of society, and specifically among the Jews, and you know, whenever I see that stuff that just makes me want to proclaim louder and more firmly and more rigidly that it is nothing other than Jesus Christ. No, no pagan stuff, no false gods, no deities, no demons. It is Jesus Christ and we need to start saying that name,” Fuentes said.

“It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers. They are people that worship false gods, they are people that practice magic or rituals or whatever, and more than anything those people need to be, when we take power, they need to be given the death penalty. Straight up. And, I’m far more concerned about that than I am about even non-white people or mass migration.”

“These people that are that are communing with demons and engaging in this sort of witchcraft and stuff, and these people that are suppressing the name Christ and suppressing Christianity, they must be absolutely annihilated when we take power, I’m not calling for political violence, but that cannot have any quarter in our society.”

“We need to put up we need to put up a crucifix in every home, in every room in every school and every government office to signal Christ’s reign over our country,” Fuentes declared. “Not that God needs it, but it must be outwardly expressed from the interior, that this is God’s country. This is Jesus’s country. This is not the domain of atheists or devil worshipers or perfidious Jews. This is Christ’s country,” he said, adding those who are “agnostic” cannot be part of his “America First” movement. “No, you must be a Christian. And you must submit to Christianity.”

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:32 am

Torquemada would have loved him...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:18 am

before burning him as a protestant heretic
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:21 am

lol. :clap:
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:17 pm

:tup: Fuentes is Catholic though. While he wants a Catholic theocracy that doesn't stop him from aligning with American Dominionism, which is definitely Protestant. What's important is that Christians reign. Baby steps on the road to the ultimate destination.

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:47 pm

It takes a special kind of crazy to not recognize Christian privilege in the US, and to always feel hard done by despite it.