"Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Re: "Alt-right" Still Parading Ignorance, Stupidity, Malice, Etc.

Post by Cunt » Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:55 pm

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:43 pm
I think in this instance Hanlon's razor is applicable. I may be wrong, but lacking evidence to support the 'Canadian Parliament knowingly applauds old Nazi' hypothesis, I'll remain skeptical.
It's not 'remaining skeptical', to trust them, no matter what the evidence.

If you were trying to remain skeptical, maybe you would have a look at Trudeaus apology, and see if it passes your version of skepticism.

To me, it sounded like he avoided apologizing, and blamed Russian Disinformation. So it looks like he decided that he had nothing to apologize for, even after leading a standing ovation for a Waffen SS soldier.

Those danged russian disinformationists!
Shit, Piss, Cock, Cunt, Motherfucker, Cocksucker and Tits.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:22 pm
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

Update: I've been offered one!
rainbow wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm
It is actually quite easy. A woman has at least one X chromosome.
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:54 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:55 pm
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:43 pm
I think in this instance Hanlon's razor is applicable. I may be wrong, but lacking evidence to support the 'Canadian Parliament knowingly applauds old Nazi' hypothesis, I'll remain skeptical.
It's not 'remaining skeptical', to trust them, no matter what the evidence.

If you were trying to remain skeptical, maybe you would have a look at Trudeaus apology, and see if it passes your version of skepticism.
It's not a matter of trusting them, but as you yourself just said, of evidence in support of the hypothesis. I noted that already, and you've failed to present evidence of any sort. Zilch, nada, bupkis. No evidence = The hypothesis fails
Cunt wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:55 pm
To me, it sounded like he avoided apologizing, and blamed Russian Disinformation. So it looks like he decided that he had nothing to apologize for, even after leading a standing ovation for a Waffen SS soldier.

Those danged russian disinformationists!
Maybe that's what it sounded like coming from the headline at notorious right-wing outlet Washington Examiner, and I expect the Examiner was echoed by whatever stooges you trust to tell you what's what. If you read or listen to what Trudeau said, it doesn't match up with their version. The Washington Examiner and your sources are far more trustworthy than Trudeau's actual words though fer sure.

Trudeau isn't the one who invited the old Nazi to Parliament. What do you think he should apologise for?

Trudeau stated that what happened was deeply embarrassing and yes, the person responsible has indeed apologised.
"I think it's going to be really important that all of us push back against Russian propaganda, Russian disinformation and continue our steadfast and unequivocal support for Ukraine, as we did last week, with announcing further measures to stand with Ukraine in Russia's illegal war against it," Trudeau said.

[source]
On Monday, Mr Trudeau told reporters it was "extremely upsetting that this happened".

"This is something that is deeply embarrassing to the parliament of Canada and by extension to all Canadians."

Mr Trudeau also suggested that Russia would use the appearance to push a false narrative on Ukraine.

President Vladimir Putin of Russia has sought to justify his invasion of Ukraine by falsely claiming Russia wants to "denazify" the country.

"I think it's going to be really important that all of us push back against Russian disinformation and continue our steadfast unequivocal support for Ukraine," Mr Trudeau said.

[source]
[House of Commons Speaker Anthony] Rota praised Hunka, a constituent of his Nipissing–Timiskaming riding, as a Ukrainian hero and a Canadian hero and prompted a standing ovation for the man.

The Speaker apologized to MPs in person at the opening of Parliament on Monday.

"I am deeply sorry I offended many with my gesture and remarks, he said. "This initiative was entirely my own."

"I want to really tell you that the intention was not to embarrass this house."

[source]
I don't see Trudeau blaming Russia there, but warning that Russia would happily exploit the news for their own propaganda. You think he's wrong about that?

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:25 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:54 am
I don't see Trudeau blaming Russia there, but warning that Russia would happily exploit the news for their own propaganda. You think he's wrong about that?
No, you don't see him blaming Russian Disinformation.

But I saw no Russians involved in this. The only place they pop up is when Trudeau says something about them.

People can defend the politicians actions if they want to.

I saw a bunch of people cheering a nazi, and will surely watch some of them bravely try to delete evidence of having done so.

Lots of people are going to be okay with it.

With Canada blocking RT and other foreign propaganda, I'm not sure why he's worried they'll embarrass him. He has been doing rather well at that without help from outside.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

The 'Walsh Question' 'What Is A Woman?' I'll put an answer here when someone posts one that is clear and comprehensible, by apostates to the Faith.

rainbow wrote:
Strong ideas don't require censorship to survive. Weak ideas cannot survive without it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:59 am

Cunt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:25 am

I saw a bunch of people cheering a nazi, and will surely watch some of them bravely try to delete evidence of having done so.
Did they know at the time he was a Nazi, or did that only emerge later?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:06 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:59 am
Cunt wrote:

How much grace do you think they deserve?

Do you think Zelenskyy knows? Will he be expected to denounce the nazi and apologize too?
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:08 am

As usual, you did not answer the question... :roll:
And my gin!

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:10 am

JimC wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:08 am
I can't know what they knew or didn't. I thought it was a rhetorical question.

But without leaving anything to guesswork, one could say that 338 austere members of government agree, that guy who fought russians in WW2 was the TOPS!
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:45 am

Cunt wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:37 pm

SOMEbody better take responsibility.

But none of the clapping seals will do so. They will simply feign ignorance and use it as part of their act.

Instead of hunting for flags, maybe it is still worth identifying modern-day nazis and their allies.
Cunt wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:10 am
JimC wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:08 am
I can't know what they knew or didn't. I thought it was a rhetorical question.

But without leaving anything to guesswork, one could say that 338 austere members of government agree, that guy who fought russians in WW2 was the TOPS!

When you write 'feign ignorance' you're essentially claiming to know that they knew when they applauded that he fought for the Nazis. I think you're giving them far too much credit for historical literacy. Not that many people are au fait with the intricacies of WWII anymore, much less the Eastern Front. You scoffed at me for being 'trusting' of the MPs because I was skeptical of the claim that they knew. You claimed that none of them would take responsibility.

Now you're hedging your bets by admitting you 'can't know what they knew or didn't,' and the person responsible has publicly apologised. Several of the members (including those cited in sources you yourself have posted) have already expressed dismay at what happened, but you blithely assert that they're cool with it. Apparently you think Trudeau is wrong and Russia will not make hay from the Canadian blunder. Well done, you. :lol:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:10 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:45 am
and the person responsible has publicly apologised.
Yes, one of them.

One of the hundreds of people who gave TWO standing ovations.

You think the Ukrainian president was also caught by surprise?

All those leaders, and none of them responsible for their own actions. Convenient.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:54 am

JimC wrote:
Cunt wrote:

They all knew, according to Cunt. With no evidence whatsoever.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:00 am

Cunt surmising with zero evidence? Say it ain't so! :shock:
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:09 am

Someone on a podcast said it, so it must be true.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:16 pm

JimC wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:00 am
Cunt surmising with zero evidence? Say it ain't so! :shock:
I'm assuming that, of the hundreds of political professionals there, they are responsible for their public support, and not all of them could be that ignorant.

Anyone is welcome to extend them the benefit of the doubt. Good for you, for being forgiving.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:34 pm

Looks like Bernier weighed in on it.
https://t.me/MaximeBernier/6815
The establishment parties have for years smeared me and my PPC team as neo-Nazis, racists, and white supremacists.

The nasty fake Conservatives even paid a professional smear merchant to do that.

And yet they uncritically support and fund the war effort of a country that has numerous links with Nazi ideology in its past and present. They have deliberately ignored these links.

Now they all want us to believe they didn’t know about it. They give excuses and blame each other. They are all morally and intellectually corrupt.

Had I been in Parliament last week when that clown Zelensky was invited to speak and the Nazi war criminal was praised, I would certainly not have applauded. I would not have stood up when they gave them standing ovations. I would have stayed seated and silent during that whole dreadful ceremony.

Not because I am pro-Russian, but because I do not believe it is in Canada’s geopolitical interest to be involved in this war, as I have explained at length elsewhere. And it is wrong and a waste of money to force Canadian taxpayers to help fund it.

The PPC is the only party that opposes Canada’s involvement in this war. The only party that will not support foreign entanglements to pander to immigrant voters. The only party that clearly rejects all authoritarian ideologies. And the only party that stands for Canada first and the interests of all Canadians.
Those tossing around accusations of 'neo-nazi' don't get to later pretend they don't know what a nazi is. Not even our Prime Minister Blackface.

He's a bit harsh, claiming they are ALL morally and intellectually corrupt.

As some defenders have pointed out, they might just be extremely stupid. All except the one who apologized, of course.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote:

Cunt
Lumpy Vagina Bloodfart

Post by Cunt » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:24 pm

https://t.me/AlbertaUnited/78469
It turns out that Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau personally met with the SS veteran invited to the Canadian Parliament and knew who his guest was.

A publication by the Nazi’s granddaughter Teresa was found online. Caption for the photo: “Grandfather is waiting in the reception room of Trudeau and Zelensky.”
Oops...more coming out about what Trudeau knew, and when.

I guess he technically can still pretend he is stupid. Or rather, others can pretend it on his behalf.
-various artists

Joe wrote:
he doesn't communicate

rainbow wrote: