Invade North Korea

Alan B

Re: Invade North Korea

Post by Alan B » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Nah! He's immortal - allegedly.

But if an 'accident' was arranged, I think the person you need to be wary of is his sister Kim Yo-jong...

I think she's the 'power behind the throne'.

Daily Star
Kim Yo-jong – younger sister of the North Korean leader – was seen in footage of the Hermit Kingdom’s huge military parade.
The 27-year-old is believed to have played a key role in the celebrations, which marked the 105th anniversary of the birth of her and Kim Jong-un’s granddad, Kim Il-sung.
Kim Yo-jong is thought to be in charge of propaganda in the secretive state and has developed her brother’s “personality cult”.Dressed in a simple black suit, she was seen bustling around in the background and then held a booklet for Kim Jong-un, explaining the order of the events.
She later followed him out, whispering something to a top official.
A source said: "This shows that Kim Yeo-jong is a key official who's responsible for major protocol and security for Kim Jong-un.”
Kim Yo-jong is believed to be head of North Korea’s Propaganda and Agitation Department and may have been in charge of the historic event.
She was also seen signalling orders to bodyguards when her brother officially opened a street of high rise buildings in capital Pyongyang last week.
Thae Yong-ho, North Korea’s ambassador to the UK, who defected last year, said Kim Yo-jong organises all major public events in North Korea.
She is thought to have tried to present her brother as a “man of the people”, arranging photo shoots at fairgrounds and showing off his friendship with basketball player Dennis Rodman.
Nice looking, too.
Absolute faith corrupts as absolutely as absolute power - Eric Hoffer.
I have NO BELIEF in the existence of a God or gods. I do not have to offer proof nor do I have to determine absence of proof because I do not ASSERT that a God does or does not or gods do or do not exist.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:36 pm

I know Lak....
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Forty Two
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.

Post by Forty Two » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Threats from the DPRK - http://news.trust.org/item/20170807113624-sgy96

That darn UN, and its unanimous resolutions!
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:21 pm

She's no oil painting, is she? But needs must...
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:34 pm

She's apparently desperately seeking a husband - http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wo ... c904077e8e

I heard she likes it Capitalist Running Doggie-Style. :leave:
“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Looks like they found her a mate. I wonder how long before hubby gets an artillery shell dropped on his head.

LOL. How do you come home to the Dear Leader's sister? Answer: Very carefully. That marriage must give a whole new meaning to the term "Yes, Dear!" And, I bet he never leaves anything on his "Honey-Do List" undone.

Forty Two

Post by Forty Two » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

"No, seriousry, Dennis. My North Kolean penis is much larger than American penis. It is this long, which in North Kolea is 30 centimeters from my thumb to the end of my index finger."

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:49 pm

I hope one day he artillery shell's Dennis Rodman, and then no one in America cares...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.