The gay men turning to the far right in Germany

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: The gay men turning to the far right in Germany

Post by pErvinalia » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:08 pm

:fp:

Goddamn, debating with ideologues is a waste of time.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
JimC wrote:Is gay marriage legal in Israel?
Not yet, but it's just a matter of time. Same-sex marriages performed abroad are recognised, and 8 out of 10 Israelis support legalisation.
JimC wrote:Certainly the Jewish fundamentalists are not gay-friendly...
You say that, but even 2 in 3 supporters of Naftali Bennett's party support legalising gay marriage.
still not gonna happen so long as the blackhats are an influential force in politics, as opposed to liberal rabbis.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Strontium Dog wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:Yeah, still not quite understanding why being left-leaning and gay-friendly makes one a bigot or a hypocrite etc?
As I say, it's about priorities. If you think gay-friendly Israel is a bigger criminal than its neighbours, who are executing gay people, then you are part of the problem.
Hmm. Didn't really address the point. One can criticise Israel's policies regarding illegal land grabs, the treatment of the indigenous Arab population, or its treatment of political prisoners, and still recognise and endorse the prevailing, broadly socially benign attitude towards LGBT people. I don't see why one forecloses on the other unless, that is, simply being 'of the left' is enough to draw censure on any matter and/or on any account.
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Strontium Dog wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:Yeah, still not quite understanding why being left-leaning and gay-friendly makes one a bigot or a hypocrite etc?
As I say, it's about priorities. If you think gay-friendly Israel is a bigger criminal than its neighbours, who are executing gay people, then you are part of the problem.
Hmm. Didn't really address the point. One can criticise Israel's policies regarding illegal land grabs, the treatment of the indigenous Arab population, or its treatment of political prisoners, and still recognise and endorse the prevailing, broadly socially benign attitude towards LGBT people. I don't see why one forecloses on the other unless, that is, simply being 'of the left' is enough to draw censure on any matter and/or on any account.
Squatters rights. Who said the Arabs have a special right to land so they can execute gays anyway? :coffee:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Feck

Post by Feck » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:18 pm

So the Neo-Nazis have tried to re-brand themselves as less homophobic than islam ....
Talk about damning with faint praise.
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Crumple wrote:...
Squatters rights. Who said the Arabs have a special right to land so they can execute gays anyway? :coffee:
Who said the Israelis have a special right to bomb hospitals and school yards from the air anyway?
Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:41 pm

Funny how you never hear Hitler was gày anymore lol
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Brian Peacock wrote:
Who said the Israelis have a special right to bomb hospitals and school yards from the air anyway?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 64176.html

Everybody says it. Some are clever enough to keep the cameras out of the killbox. :coffee:

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 am

Brian Peacock wrote:
The US.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 am

pErvin wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
The US.
Barbarism always held sway over this world. The laws that appear to protect the weak are there to make lawyers wealthy and keep the poor from rebelling. The reality is you are fortunate if you leave this life alive. Religion pretends it is possible for all. Science say it is possible for the 1%. Choose a side. If you choose science then bombing hospitals is something to get used to. If choose religion then defend your corner or face oblivion. :coffee:

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Post by cronus » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm

...I'm not saying it is right. I'm saying it is the reality. Mankind has no access to a morality outside of that sanctioned by his biology. No matter how much people wish for a better tomorrow where men wake up and grow a moral compass or two it has never happened. The best that can be achieved is the more brutish amongst human brutes can be pacified via wealth, chicks and territory....not really a big change from the jungle is it? :coffee:

Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Post by Sean Hayden » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Nah, the brutes shall be pacified via science and the silent gene edit of 2029.

--The Other Pope, Prophesy 10

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Crumple wrote:
pErvin wrote:
Brian Peacock wrote:
The US.
Barbarism always held sway over this world. The laws that appear to protect the weak are there to make lawyers wealthy and keep the poor from rebelling. The reality is you are fortunate if you leave this life alive. Religion pretends it is possible for all. Science say it is possible for the 1%. Choose a side. If you choose science then bombing hospitals is something to get used to. If choose religion then defend your corner or face oblivion. :coffee:
Deep.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 am

Sean Hayden wrote:Nah, the brutes shall be pacified via science and the silent gene edit of 2029.

--The Other Pope, Prophesy 10
There is no other nation that matches our skill in offering naked bribes to people connected with terrorists who think the Reformation is a hot political issue.
http://newsthump.com/2017/09/26/theresa ... e-nutjobs/
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

DaveDodo007
About me: When ever I behave as a man I am called sexist, It seems being a male is now illegal and nobody sent me the memo. Good job as I would have told them to fuck off.

Post by DaveDodo007 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:13 am

devogue wrote:"Mislims are a threat to me so I'll throw my hat in with the fuckers who gassed teh gays a while back. At least the uniforms are nice."
Nowadays: They wont bake me a wedding cake

Nowadays: They throw me off building and/or hang me or imprison or burn me alive. This is the reason I hate you lefty/liberal disingenuous cunts. It is THIS right here.

Fuck you lefty/liberal cunts, it is a fucking big difference being gay in a Western (somewhat) Christian country AND being gay in a backward Islam retarded country. Every time you make this false equivalence you more and more prove that you deserve to be kerb stumped into a painful death. Fucking cowardly fucking maggots, each and everyone of you.
We should be MOST skeptical of ideas we like because we are sufficiently skeptical of ideas that we don't like. Penn Jillette.