Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Re: Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Postby cronus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:12 pm

“Such sweet compulsion doth in music lie." -John Milton

"You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough." -William Blake

"Language is the armory of the human mind, and at once contains the trophies of its past and the weapons of its future conquests." -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

cronus
Black Market Analyst

About me: Grail salesman

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:55 pm

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If it's a book that brings down this Presidency, I'm gonna bow to the God of irony." - Michael Wolff
Joe

Postby Sean Hayden » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:03 pm

If you want to learn something online then don't ask a question. Instead, just post the wrong answer.

-John 3:16

"Agreed. Rookie moves. Narcissistic victims, alarmists, prima donnas. For someone who seems to be habitually unhappy and continually in crisis, why are you still here?"

-Yoda, from another dimension

" fuck all y'all naysayers, there's a fucking Starman in a fucking Tesla up there!"

-laklak
Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby cronus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:33 pm

"You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough." -William Blake

"Language is the armory of the human mind, and at once contains the trophies of its past and the weapons of its future conquests." -Samuel Taylor Coleridge

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Postby Rum » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Rum's Second Law of thermodynamics: Everything eventually turns to shit.
Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Postby Joe » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:43 pm

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"as far as strong, i am hard as a rock and tough as a nail. no one will bring me down. no one. i am the debonator. the tnt. and jesus has my back door pal!" - D. C. Bockemehl
"If it's a book that brings down this Presidency, I'm gonna bow to the God of irony." - Michael Wolff
Joe

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 am

If you want to learn something online then don't ask a question. Instead, just post the wrong answer.

"Agreed. Rookie moves. Narcissistic victims, alarmists, prima donnas. For someone who seems to be habitually unhappy and continually in crisis, why are you still here?"

" fuck all y'all naysayers, there's a fucking Starman in a fucking Tesla up there!"

-laklak
Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Joe

Postby Rum » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hBeyZHaOcI[/youtube

:lol:

I like a bit of Ska/Reggae too..

Rum's Second Law of thermodynamics: Everything eventually turns to shit.
Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:32 pm

-laklak
Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Joe

Postby Sean Hayden » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

-laklak
Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby cronus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:17 pm

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Postby cronus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:19 pm

cronus
Black Market Analyst

Postby cronus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:26 pm

The assumption that there are a infinite number of human beings is more misplaced than there are a infinite number of gas pumps....

cronus
Black Market Analyst

PreviousNext

Return to Music