Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Re: Music tastes: the eleventh stellar jukebox

Postby Joe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:15 am

How I learned to spell Mississippi.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"BS has the same mathematical properties as the number 1; that is, BS raised to any power is still BS." - Anonymous
"Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex." - LRonHoover
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:24 am

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
"BS has the same mathematical properties as the number 1; that is, BS raised to any power is still BS." - Anonymous
"Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex." - LRonHoover
Joe

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 am

If you want to learn something online then don't ask a question. Instead, just post the wrong answer.

-John 3:16

"Agreed. Rookie moves. Narcissistic victims, alarmists, prima donnas. For someone who seems to be habitually unhappy and continually in crisis, why are you still here?"

-Yoda, from another dimension
Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:52 am

If you want to learn something online then don't ask a question. Instead, just post the wrong answer.

"Agreed. Rookie moves. Narcissistic victims, alarmists, prima donnas. For someone who seems to be habitually unhappy and continually in crisis, why are you still here?"

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 am

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 am

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 am

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Tero » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm

Enjoy trees, bears, marshes and duckling popping out of tree hole nest! or not. Just click the link. It is just Finlandia by Sibelius.

https://youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c

[youtube]http://youtu.be/F5zg_af9b8c[/youtube]
http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
The Road to Little Dribbling: Bryson visits tea shops, coffee shops and various trails and gardens in England.

Visiting shops in Totnes in South Devon: "there was a little more in the way of New Age crystals and that kind of thing than I personally require. "
Then on next page: "there is a limit to how much I will pay for shampoo, even for someone who has given me children."

It's British, you see, but not in any Monty Python John Cleese ranting kind of way. Enjoy.
Tero
Just saying

About me: Something something birds

Postby Sean Hayden » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:38 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby rainbow » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 am

Това, че никой не се оплаква, не означава, че всички парашути са идеални
rainbow

About me: Pre-Modernist

Postby Tero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm

http://karireport.blogspot.com/ (:_funny_:)
http://esapolitics.blogspot.com/
The Road to Little Dribbling: Bryson visits tea shops, coffee shops and various trails and gardens in England.

Visiting shops in Totnes in South Devon: "there was a little more in the way of New Age crystals and that kind of thing than I personally require. "
Then on next page: "there is a limit to how much I will pay for shampoo, even for someone who has given me children."

It's British, you see, but not in any Monty Python John Cleese ranting kind of way. Enjoy.
Tero
Just saying

About me: Something something birds

Postby Sean Hayden » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

Postby Sean Hayden » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Sean Hayden
Microagressor

PreviousNext

Return to Music