Depeche mode

CJ

Depeche mode

Post by CJ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:57 am

My number one favourite track of all time.

leo-rcc
Robo-Warrior
About me: Combat robot builder

Re: Depeche mode

Post by leo-rcc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am

Best regards,
Leo van Miert
My combat robot site: http://www.team-rcc.org
My other favorite atheist forum: http://www.atheistforums.org

Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels
About me: AKA: Sciwoman
Location: Married to Gawdzilla and living in Missouri. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Post by Ayaan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am

CJ wrote:My number one favourite track of all time.

Never heard that song. I like it.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ♥ Robert A. Heinlein
“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself; (I am large, I contain multitudes.)”-Walt Whitman from Song of Myself, Leaves of Grass
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.~Ripley
The Internet: The Big Book of Everything ~ Gawdzilla Sama

starr
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Post by starr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:11 am

Always in the mood for a little bit of nonsense...
rationalskepticism.org

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

New Life or Just Can't Get Enough? ... A question that has bedevilled humanity since 1981 ... :levi:

God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

klr

Post by klr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:22 am

Ayaan wrote:

:what:

I went through secondary school (your high school) listening to Depeche Mode ... and other things of course. :whistle:
God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels
Location: Married to Gawdzilla and living in Missouri. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Post by Ayaan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:28 am

klr wrote:
Ayaan wrote:

:what:

I went through secondary school (your high school) listening to Depeche Mode ... and other things of course. :whistle:
I missed an entire era of music, movies, and other entertainment during my religious years since I was so cut off from popular culture. :nono:
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." ♥ Robert A. Heinlein
“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself; (I am large, I contain multitudes.)”-Walt Whitman from Song of Myself, Leaves of Grass
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.~Ripley

charlou
arseist

Post by charlou » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 am

Ayaan wrote:I missed an entire era of music, movies, and other entertainment during my religious years since I was so cut off from popular culture. :nono:
And now look at you, you hussy! :mrgreen: :hugs:
no fences

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels

Post by Ayaan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 am

Charlou wrote:
Ayaan wrote:I missed an entire era of music, movies, and other entertainment during my religious years since I was so cut off from popular culture. :nono:
:mrgreen: :hugs: I is sinner! :toot: :hilarious:

klr

Post by klr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:59 am

Ayaan wrote: ...
I missed an entire era of music, movies, and other entertainment during my religious years since I was so cut off from popular culture. :nono:
I thought that might be it. What is about religion and people acting like kill-joys? I had a discussion with someone at coffee just now about that.

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours ... :whistle:

starr
Account Suspended at Member's Request

Post by starr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am

Ayaan wrote:
Charlou wrote:
:mrgreen: :hugs: I is sinner! :toot: :hilarious:
:woot: :woot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :woot: :woot:
Always in the mood for a little bit of nonsense...
rationalskepticism.org

Ayaan
Queen of the Infidels

Post by Ayaan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 am

klr wrote:
Ayaan wrote: ...
I thought that might be it. What is about religion and people acting like kill-joys? I had a discussion with someone at coffee just now about that.

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours ... :whistle:
You were right. Religion says this life is to be spent preparing for the next one - no time for fun.

Oh, no, wouldn't want to do that. :hehe:

leo-rcc
Robo-Warrior
About me: Combat robot builder

Post by leo-rcc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 am

I think he was alluding to this. :D
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
My combat robot site: http://www.team-rcc.org
My other favorite atheist forum: http://www.atheistforums.org

Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you

klr

Post by klr » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 am

Damn straight. I remember that raising a few eyebrows :o back when it was released in late 1984 (a double A-side with Somebody IIRC).

tattuchu
a dickload of cocks
About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.

Post by tattuchu » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:58 pm

leo-rcc wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smja5QnFR9U&fmt=18[/youtube]
I love this one! After hearing it on one of the GTA soundtracks, I ordered myself a Depeche Mode greatest hits CD. It was a good investment. I wish I were more familiar with them. I'd like to get one or two of their regular albums. I always feel guilty buying a greatest hits album :oops:
People think "queue" is just "q" followed by 4 silent letters.

But those letters are not silent.

They're just waiting their turn.