Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34127
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by Svartalf » Thu May 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Don't agree, a dushka is too big, even .50 machineguns are too big, let's go down to classic NATO caliber guns.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
AvtomatKalashnikova
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Thu May 04, 2017 1:21 pm

Svartalf wrote:Don't agree, a dushka is too big, even .50 machineguns are too big, let's go down to classic NATO caliber guns.
5.56 is for hunt gophers and coyote. :hehe:

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34127
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by Svartalf » Thu May 04, 2017 1:36 pm

you need something bigger than .50 if you want to hunt Abrams...
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
AvtomatKalashnikova
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Thu May 04, 2017 1:56 pm

Svartalf wrote:you need something bigger than .50 if you want to hunt Abrams...
Unfortunate is not easy to get such munitions these days. Seems "shall not be infringed" is tough meaning to figure. :fp:

User avatar
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper
Posts: 34127
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 pm
Location: Paris France
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by Svartalf » Thu May 04, 2017 2:57 pm

AvtomatKalashnikova wrote:
Svartalf wrote:you need something bigger than .50 if you want to hunt Abrams...
Unfortunate is not easy to get such munitions these days. Seems "shall not be infringed" is tough meaning to figure. :fp:
the second mandment is not enforced as it should be... then again , do you want a psychopathic billionaire to have the fire power to conduct an actual war against the US?
Me, I'd say yes, let any body have the uptodate firepower the amendment implied.
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

User avatar
AvtomatKalashnikova
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Thu May 04, 2017 3:04 pm

Svartalf wrote:
AvtomatKalashnikova wrote:
Svartalf wrote:you need something bigger than .50 if you want to hunt Abrams...
Unfortunate is not easy to get such munitions these days. Seems "shall not be infringed" is tough meaning to figure. :fp:
the second mandment is not enforced as it should be... then again , do you want a psychopathic billionaire to have the fire power to conduct an actual war against the US?
Me, I'd say yes, let any body have the uptodate firepower the amendment implied.
Billionaire is not use guns for conduct war against US. Uses nationalism and xenophobia and golf clubs instead. :prof:

User avatar
Forty Two
Posts: 14978
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:01 pm
About me: I am the grammar snob about whom your mother warned you.
Location: The Of Color Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: Exteremists..why we have to collect ALL guns soon

Post by Forty Two » Thu May 04, 2017 3:52 pm

“When I was in college, I took a terrorism class. ... The thing that was interesting in the class was every time the professor said ‘Al Qaeda’ his shoulders went up, But you know, it is that you don’t say ‘America’ with an intensity, you don’t say ‘England’ with the intensity. You don’t say ‘the army’ with the intensity,” she continued. “... But you say these names [Al Qaeda] because you want that word to carry weight. You want it to be something.” - Ilhan Omar

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests