The Truth About Gun Control

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: The Truth About Gun Control

Post by Seth » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Tero wrote:Charges too weak. Put all people giving guns to felons in jail for life if such guns are used for murder.
We do. Or we can, depending on the discretion of the DA and the verdict of a jury or judge. It's called the "felony murder" rule, which says that ANYONE participating in a crime (like by illegally providing the weapon) can be charged with murder if ANYONE, including the perpetrator, dies during the commission of or escape from ANY felony crime.

Thus, someone who illegally supplies a gun to a known felon who runs over a kid with the getaway car while escaping from robbing a liquor store can be charged with murder. Or, for example, if the felon himself (or herself) rolls the car and dies.

As I've said before, your self-evident ignorance of the law and how it works makes your arguments...well...not to put too fine a point on it...ignorant.

We've already thought of all the things you complain about and have crafted, over centuries of jurisprudence, reasonable firearms laws that do everything that is constitutionally permissible to dissuade people from misusing firearms, either unintentionally or criminally, and to deal with issues properly and proportionately when and as they occur.

Your arguments are nothing more than ignorant drivel that vainly attempt to support your real agenda, which is to advocate for wholesale and universal violation of American's constitutional right to keep and bear arms for no other reason than that you don't approve of that right.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: The Truth About Gun Control

Post by Seth » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:53 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:
Seth wrote:Now get the fuck out of my country.
No. Now get the fuck out my forum.

:hehe:
It ain't your forum. It is my country. As for you, I'll stay out of yours if you stay out of mine.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.