The Second amendment

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Post Reply
Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:36 pm

Tero wrote:Gun activists did not finish high school, so they can only communicate with gun in hand. Some try to write hate blogs.
You're projecting, it's YOU who is writing a hate blog.
Some people who have studied such movements say the Oregon occupation’s new recruits have been encouraged by the inaction of the federal government, which has largely left the matter to be handled by the county sheriff, David Ward.

The federal authorities have so far avoided any confrontation with the occupiers, wary of provoking a shootout.
I find it very revealing that when the Occupy movement invaded all sorts of public and private property and set up camp for months on end, and when the BLM racists rioted in Ferguson and elsewhere, and both groups engaged in all manner of anarchistic violence and destruction, not to mention murder, all you liberals were very much in favor of letting them "exercise their right to protest" for essentially an unlimited amount of time all over the US, and yet you're all worked up about a very small number of other people with legitimate grievances doing exactly the same thing, but only on a remote bit of high desert in Oregon where nobody has been hurt or killed, no damage has been done to the buildings or their contents, no firebombs have been thrown, no windows broken, no riots, no shots fired at police officers, no obstructive demonstrations and long-term camping in very public urban areas.

The only difference between the Sagebrush Rebellion members and the Occupy movement is that the Sagebrush Rebellion members have guns and aren't afraid to keep and bear them as a potential defense against despotic action by the federal government. That scares the shit out of you so you want force used by the government to put an end to the "occupation".

Well, it should scare the shit out of you because when government abuses an armed citizenry beyond it's willingness to tolerate such abuse and work within the system to change things in a politically peaceful manner, an armed citizenry can and will resist such abuse with force if necessary.

The genesis of this particular "occupation" was the wrongful conviction of a couple of ranchers who did what every wise and well-educated rancher does to keep his pastures productive and weed-free: they burn them every few years, which is extremely BENEFICIAL to the ecosystem and, throughout ancient history, was a routine occurrence both by nature (lightning) and by humans (Indians) that became an important part of the natural cycle of the ecosystems of rangelands.

The Bureau of Land Management and the Department of Agriculture deliberately burn tens of thousands of acres of federal lands every year for precisely this purpose.

But in this particular case, the BLM wanted an excuse to get rid of the ranchers and had been trying to do so piecemeal by (illegally) reducing grazing allotments until it was no longer financially profitable to use the public lands adjacent to their private lands which they had a legal vested right under US law to use for grazing going back more than a hundred years. This tactic of harassment of ranchers with vested rights throughout the west is a deliberate, illegal and intentional attempt by anti-livestock zealots in the federal government to completely eliminate all public-lands grazing in any way possible.

So when the ranchers in this case did a controlled burn of their pastures, as they had been doing for generations, one of them got out of control and went on to federal property that they leased. The fire was soon put out and did not cause any damage to the ecosystem, in fact it improved the quality of the forage by burning decadent vegetation and opening it up for restoration of the grassland ecosystem that had been overtaken by sagebrush.

Because they didn't go through the byzantine process of getting a burn permit from the BLM, and because their controlled burn inadvertently got out of control, they were charged with arson, and they were convicted by a federal judge colluding with the BLM in its attempt to drive them off the range.

It's no wonder other ranchers have come to their defense, and to their own defense, because, as in the case of Cliven Bundy, they are the last remaining ranchers who are holding on by their fingernails to what they have a right to do, graze cattle on "multiple-use" public lands as they have been doing for more than a century, in the face of a deliberate war on their livelihoods and their homes by the federal government.

They have every right to protest these actions, and the fact that they are doing so while exercising their right to keep and bear arms merely demonstrates that they are far smarter than the anarchist Occupy fucks who hide behind masks and burn bank tellers to death.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9245
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 am

Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:The founding fathers were a bunch of cotton picking and sotweed planting yokels.
Who cares what they said.
We do.
Yes, but we've already pointed out that we don't give a toss what you think.

Please pay attention.
Que?

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9245
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by rainbow » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:01 am

Seth wrote: What have YOU done for civilization? Nothing is my guess.
Wrong.
We Africans have given you your only civilised president ever.
Que?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:50 pm

rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote: What have YOU done for civilization? Nothing is my guess.
Wrong.
We Africans have given you your only civilised president ever.
No, you foisted off on us the worst President in the history of the United States.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:54 pm

rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:The founding fathers were a bunch of cotton picking and sotweed planting yokels.
Who cares what they said.
We do.
Yes, but we've already pointed out that we don't give a toss what you think.

Please pay attention.
But you're in Africa, a continent that nobody gives a toss about other than for it's mineral resources, which we can take any time we like, that has zero power or influence on the world geopolitical situation and can safely be ignored and exploited. Africans are just a bunch of uneducated savages who kill and eat each other and wouldn't know "civilization" if it bit them in the ass. So who cares what you say? Nobody.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

User avatar
JimC
The sentimental bloke
Posts: 61939
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 am
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by JimC » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:35 am

Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:The founding fathers were a bunch of cotton picking and sotweed planting yokels.
Who cares what they said.
We do.
Yes, but we've already pointed out that we don't give a toss what you think.

Please pay attention.
But you're in Africa, a continent that nobody gives a toss about other than for it's mineral resources, which we can take any time we like, that has zero power or influence on the world geopolitical situation and can safely be ignored and exploited. Africans are just a bunch of uneducated savages who kill and eat each other and wouldn't know "civilization" if it bit them in the ass. So who cares what you say? Nobody.
Would you care to revisit your discussions on "racist" in another thread?

Still got those white robes with the pointy head in a closet?
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9245
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:53 am

Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote: What have YOU done for civilization? Nothing is my guess.
Wrong.
We Africans have given you your only civilised president ever.
No, you foisted off on us the worst President in the history of the United States.
Wrong, plus we gave you Jazz, then Blues, then Rock and Roll.
Que?

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50241
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:57 am

Libertarians could have done that all on their own..
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

User avatar
rainbow
Posts: 9245
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am
About me: Pre-Modernist
Location: Africa
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by rainbow » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:07 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:Libertarians could have done that all on their own..
...cheap copies.



...not that I'm saying Tops are Libertards, or anything.
Que?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 pm

JimC wrote:
Would you care to revisit your discussions on "racist" in another thread?
Not really. But I'll briefly address your concerns.

I didn't say they were inferior because of their race. That you think all Africans are of one race is inherently racist. I don't actually think Africans are inferior because they are Africans or because of their race. I think some of them are inferior because they have little or no education and have barbaric and uncivilized cultural and tribal practices that keep them mired in an unacceptable level of barbarism. But not all of them by any means of course. And that has nothing whatever to do with their race.

I feel the same way about Brits, Kiwis and Ozzies, who have unacceptable and ignorant barbaric social and cultural practices as well, and they are as lily-white as the snows of the Snowy Range.

Besides, I was being derogatory and sarcastic in response to Rainbow's derogation of our Founding Fathers. Tit for tat.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50241
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 am

So you're bigoted, not racist. Ok.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:46 am

rEvolutionist wrote:So you're bigoted, not racist. Ok.
Nah, I"m not "a ​person who has ​strong, ​unreasonable ​beliefs and who does not like other ​people who have different ​beliefs or a different way of ​life," except when it comes to barbaric and savage ways of life, which deserve to be reviled and rejected by intelligent, rational people, which lets you out. My beliefs are very reasonable and quite rational, and it's not the people I object to it's the practices.

If being opposed to sewing young girl's vaginas shut is being a "bigot" then yeah, I'm a bigot.

So fuck off.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50241
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 am

So a large percentage of Africans sew vaginas shut? :think: Yeah, you're a bigot. By calling most Afrcans "savages" you are definitely bigotted.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll
Posts: 22077
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 am
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by Seth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:39 am

rEvolutionist wrote:So a large percentage of Africans sew vaginas shut? :think: Yeah, you're a bigot. By calling most Afrcans "savages" you are definitely bigotted.
There are fibbers, liars and fucking liars. You are of the last category. What I actually said of course is "some of them."
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

User avatar
pErvinalia
Off his meds
Posts: 50241
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'
Location: dystopia
Contact:

Re: The Second amendment

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 am

Lying again.
Seth wrote:Africans are just a bunch of uneducated savages who kill and eat each other and wouldn't know "civilization" if it bit them in the ass.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"My penis is VERY small" - Cunt.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest