Legal gun owners never is stop gun killer, right?

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Feck

Re: Legal gun owners never is stop gun killer, right?

Post by Feck » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm the perfect example of why gun laws exist A I like guns B I'm a genius with a rifle C I've never been even arrested D I'm not mentally stable !
Now if you think you and yours would be more safe in a world where i'm allowed a .338 Lup.... You honestly make me look sane .
Also i'm not a grammar Nazi but " Legal gun owners never is stop gun killer, right? " is murdering my language i'd shoot you ,from about a mile away, just for that post
:hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog: :hoverdog:
Give me the wine , I don't need the bread

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Tero wrote:Cops shoot armed criminal
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/05/ma ... spree.html

Good plan, ours is jails full the dope heads before already!
There was some shield activity as well

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man ... -1.2521102

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:37 am

Feck wrote:I'm the perfect example of why gun laws exist A I like guns B I'm a genius with a rifle C I've never been even arrested D I'm not mentally stable !
Now if you think you and yours would be more safe in a world where i'm allowed a .338 Lup.... You honestly make me look sane .
Also i'm not a grammar Nazi but " Legal gun owners never is stop gun killer, right? " is murdering my language i'd shoot you ,from about a mile away, just for that post
:whisper: The poster who started the thread is a sock puppet, pretending to be a Russian with limited English for humorous effect...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Feck

Post by Feck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:42 am

JimC wrote:
Feck wrote:I'm the perfect example of why gun laws exist A I like guns B I'm a genius with a rifle C I've never been even arrested D I'm not mentally stable !
:whisper: The poster who started the thread is a sock puppet, pretending to be a Russian with limited English for humorous effect...
Ya'll see why any civilized country wouldn't let me own guns ...... :hehe:

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:09 am

Is not sock puppet! Is not me either! I liking Kalashnikova, despite the botched female ending -va. He much more fun than Seth.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 am

It's Siva/Fuckuname/Pord/Anthroban/Blondie etc
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Feck

Post by Feck » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:50 am

dreiviertel1.jpg
Tero wrote:Is not sock puppet! Is not me either! I liking Kalashnikova, despite the botched female ending -va. He much more fun than Seth.
ive tried to crowd surf one of these to rid Britain of that pig -fucker but nobody has any money to spare .....not a surprise :nono:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:21 pm

NineBerry wrote:
Seth wrote:Neither you, nor anyone else, has any right or power to deny a law-abiding citizen who is criminally attack the most effective tools of self-defense ever invented by man.
You mean Smartphones?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/7-p ... d-bullets/
You want to depend on a cell phone to turn a bullet you go right ahead. I'll shoot first and avoid having to worry about that.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Now if you think you and yours would be more safe in a world where i'm allowed a .338 Lup.... t
As long as I get one too, I'm good with that because I guarantee you I'm much, much better with mine than you are with yours.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:47 am

Sure you are, Merkin Sniper...
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:13 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:Sure you are, Merkin Sniper...
You take your best shot and then I'll take mine.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:14 am

Three urban kids decided to commit suicide by shooting up police station but no success
Ford fired randomly at an ambulance, cars and at the doors of the station, pinning down officers who poured from the station to confront him, police said. Two of his brothers stood nearby recording the ambush with cellphones as it unfolded moment by agonizing moment.

Amid that barrage, off-duty Officer Jacai Colson arrived to visit another officer. Colson sprang from an unmarked police car and “heroically” drew Ford’s fire as he also exchanged shots with the gunman, the police chief said.

The move allowed officers to overcome Ford, but in a chaotic moment, a shot probably fired by one of Colson’s fellow officers struck him and ultimately took his life.
Three urban kids arrested, off duty cop dead. He could have just driven off.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2563589
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Seth wrote:
NineBerry wrote:
Seth wrote:Neither you, nor anyone else, has any right or power to deny a law-abiding citizen who is criminally attack the most effective tools of self-defense ever invented by man.
You mean Smartphones?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/7-p ... d-bullets/
You want to depend on a cell phone to turn a bullet you go right ahead. I'll shoot first and avoid having to worry about that.
Please Mr. Criminal, don't shoot, I am call police now and murder is illegal!

When seconds count, police is minutes away!

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Read read article linky

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:39 pm

NineBerry wrote:Read read article linky
нет!