First we take the guns away from the street, then a year ...

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

First we take the guns away from the street, then a year ...

Post by Tero » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:14 pm

...later we take them from the cops. The police chief and district attorney would need to approve all use of guns on a case by case basis for law and order.
https://www.facebook.com/latimes/videos ... nref=story

There really is no argument Seth. Millions of Americans living safely in the suburbs with the gun in the night stand is not doing a damn thing for safety on the street. The stray bullets alone are a danger to me.

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: First we take the guns away from the street, then a year

Post by Seth » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Tero wrote:...later we take them from the cops. The police chief and district attorney would need to approve all use of guns on a case by case basis for law and order.
https://www.facebook.com/latimes/videos ... nref=story

There really is no argument Seth. Millions of Americans living safely in the suburbs with the gun in the night stand is not doing a damn thing for safety on the street. The stray bullets alone are a danger to me.
Get a vest.

Your "source" is full of crap. While a very small number of very specific neighborhoods may have a valid danger of random gunfire they are quite limited in scope and they have problems precisely because the law-abiding citizens don't have guns and the police don't give a damn. If those neighborhoods want to clean things up, then they should all arm themselves, get some training and start patrolling their neighborhoods 24/7. Well-positioned snipers in areas known for shootings should shoot the crap out of any vehicle involved in a drive-by or individuals involved in street crime.

Patrols of heavily armed citizens on each block will soon dissuade gang-bangers from coming around, particularly after a few cars-full of them get all shot up.

If your neighborhood is plagued with crime, it's your own and your neighbor's own damned fault. Go do something about it, you have a perfect right to do so.

Besides, "on the street" is not the ultimate metric for determining the utility and effectiveness of armed self-defense. Many, if not most such events take place in the individual's home, which is why people keep guns in the nightstand. Derp!
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:46 pm

Patrols of heavily armed citizens on each block will soon dissuade gang-bangers from coming around, particularly after a few cars-full of them get all shot up.
Your patrols will just shoot all the immigrants they find, armed or not. They are the low rung now, that shooting blacks is getting too much negative publicity.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:06 am

Tero wrote:
Your patrols will just shoot all the immigrants they find, armed or not. They are the low rung now, that shooting blacks is getting too much negative publicity.
Good reason for them to go back where they came from, isn't it?
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Post by rainbow » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:37 am

Seth wrote:
Tero wrote:
Why don't you go back to wherever your ancestors came from?

...but not Africa, if you've got any ancestors from there.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:41 pm

rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:
Tero wrote:
Why don't you go back to wherever your ancestors came from?

...but not Africa, if you've got any ancestors from there.
Already there. I'm a Native North American.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:44 am

First the guns from all drivers. Then from the cops. Tazers only.

Over the weekend, a police officer in Memphis, Tennessee, was shot and killed during a regular traffic stop.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:45 pm

Tero wrote:First the guns from all drivers. Then from the cops. Tazers only.

Over the weekend, a police officer in Memphis, Tennessee, was shot and killed during a regular traffic stop.
When you can prove that without exception you have disarmed all "drivers" of any kind of deadly weapon they can use to kill a police officer, then I'll agree to disarming police officers.

Good luck with that.

P.S. You do know that it was illegal for that person to kill that police officer, with a gun, knife, car or anything else, right? Since it was already illegal to kill that officer it's perfectly clear that the laws that made it illegal to kill him, or carry or use a weapon to do so, were utterly ineffective at dissuading the killer from doing so, what makes you think another law will change the outcome?

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:08 pm

Except for the ease. It's more difficult to step out of the car and kill the cop with an axe. The surprise element is gone.

We merely with to make killing more difficult and save bystanders from stray bullets. And spray of bullets from automatic weapons.

cronus
Black Market Analyst
About me: Illis quos amo deserviam

Post by cronus » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 pm

The future is hiding bodies. That is the key to avoiding bad publicity. :read:
What will the world be like after its ruler is removed?

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Tero wrote:Except for the ease. It's more difficult to step out of the car and kill the cop with an axe. The surprise element is gone.

We merely with to make killing more difficult and save bystanders from stray bullets. And spray of bullets from automatic weapons.
You make killing easier for criminals when you disarm their intended victims.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Now is the time. Take all the guns away. Then sign them out to people who show a need. Crack dealer or grizzly bear lives next door.
http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way- ... y-ha-51443

Hunting clubs to be runs like well organized militia. Lock up and armory.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Are you a Christian? Think twice.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/01/us/oregon ... -shooting/
on the other hand, Kim Davis may be getting a gun now.

AvtomatKalashnikova

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Seth wrote:
Tero wrote:

See? See? Is why Avtomat need rifle with 30 round magazine, protect self & family from anti immigrant patrol.

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Automatic weapons are already illegal, unless you have a very expensive license and a very thorough background check. I can guarantee you none of the gangbangers using MAC10s have that license.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.