First we take the guns away from the street, then a year ...

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: First we take the guns away from the street, then a year

Post by rainbow » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote: The useful idiots of Marxism however are too stupid to understand it's a lie, and that is why they will never be a physical threat to me...because they don't have guns.
The reason they are not a threat to you is that they don't actually care about your little bit of dirt.
You just aren't that important, sorry.
No, the reason is because they are idiots.
They are idiots because they don't give a toss about you?

Yeah, right.

:what:
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:08 pm

Tero wrote:We'll take your guns in 2020, Seth. Could you try to live that long? Don't shoot your foot, even.
No you won't. "You" won't do anything because you don't have the balls to try. If you think you do I encourage you to try. Make sure your life insurance is paid up.

As for your jackbooted thug agents, they won't either because they can't. First, they have to know who I am, which they don't, where I am, which they don't, how many guns I have, which they don't, and where I keep them, which they don't.

All they can do is try, and die trying. And there's way more of us than there are jackbooted thugs.

And by 2020 the Supreme Court will be packed with constitutional originalists and the 2nd Amendment will be as secure as it can be for the next two generations.

Suck it, liberal, you lost. Now you're gonna get it good and hard.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:30 pm

Poor kid...or somebody else...needed a gun.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Woodbutcher
Stray Cat
Stray Cat
About me: Still crazy after all these years.

Post by Woodbutcher » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:07 am

Seth wrote:
Woodbutcher wrote:This is what I would have to go through to get a gun. Note that guarantors are required.http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form ... 92-eng.pdf
And you can only get the type of gun that they allow you to have, which means you're a slave because they can revoke even that permission whenever they like, just as they did in the past.

All I have to do is find someone who wants to sell me a gun and give him cash.
That's how easy it is for criminals to get guns! What a fucked up system. Although, the criminals become the good guys and the good guys become the criminals, depending on who is running the country, the rich or the super rich. They just take turns.
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.-Red Green
"Yo". Rocky
"Never been worried about what other people see when they look at me". Gawdzilla
"No friends currently defined." Friends & Foes.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:35 am

Tero wrote:It's been debated endlessly here. Provide a new claim if you have one.
New? No.. I'm afraid not. But seriously the 2nd amendment's intent was to provide against the rise of tyranny by securing the right of the populace to arm themselves proportionally as the authors understood such things - times have changed. A musket, or even the modern day equivalent, is no longer a viable deterrent to tyranny in government. Military technology has long since evolved beyond the point where individual armament can possibly make the difference in terms of martial force against modern martial technology.

Either private ownership of advanced military hardware should be legal, or - and much more reasonably - the states should be amicably disarmed in the light that they are powerless before the rise of a tyranny implemented through such martial means as a military backed coup of government. Realistically ownership of armaments has been neutered with regards to the intent of the amendment for decades going on a century (since martial technology has evolved beyond the efficacy of the simple armed militia standing as a barrier to contemporaneous armed forces) and it's time society recognize the 2nd amendment is nothing but an anachronous relic of American revolutionary times that has long since had no bearing on modern society and that the real issues that need addressing are the impacts of an armed society considered wholly, and not philosophically removed, from considerations of the modern psyche and its dysfunction- prone to violence - and the security and material health of the people as a whole, not just isolated and armed individuals, cast in the framework of the modern and scientific understanding of society as a whole - that is to say statistically and observing the tendencies of the system.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:54 am

But the trump gang just voted for "the constitution". It's all for the Founding Fathers now, and small government.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 am

Śiva wrote:...the 2nd amendment's intent was to provide against the rise of tyranny...
Not only has that, as you mentioned, become an unrealistic scenario, but the opposite has happened on more than one occasion in the past; militias have played crucial roles in overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing them with dictators.

By the way, Śiva, try reading your last sentence out loud in one single breath. :hehe:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould