Divine Retribution?

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Sean Hayden
Microagressor
About me: recovering humanist

Divine Retribution?

Post by Sean Hayden » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Texas homeowner fatally shoots man, then collapses, dies
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Police say a North Texas homeowner collapsed and died after fatally shooting a man during an argument in his garage.

Arlington police on Thursday said investigators believe the men knew each other.

Police say 54-year-old David Stephenson was with his wife in their garage Wednesday night when 24-year-old Destrey Tinner approached and an altercation broke out.

Officers responded to what a dispatch log indicated was a burglary-in-progress call. Police found Tinner with a gunshot wound to the chest. He died at a hospital.

Stephenson was speaking with officers when he began to show medical distress and collapsed. He died at a hospital. No cause of death was immediately released.

A medical examiner identified Tinner as being from Amarillo, but police say he recently lived in Arlington.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: Divine Retribution?

Post by Seth » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Sean Hayden wrote:Texas homeowner fatally shoots man, then collapses, dies
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Police say a North Texas homeowner collapsed and died after fatally shooting a man during an argument in his garage.

Arlington police on Thursday said investigators believe the men knew each other.

Police say 54-year-old David Stephenson was with his wife in their garage Wednesday night when 24-year-old Destrey Tinner approached and an altercation broke out.

Officers responded to what a dispatch log indicated was a burglary-in-progress call. Police found Tinner with a gunshot wound to the chest. He died at a hospital.

Stephenson was speaking with officers when he began to show medical distress and collapsed. He died at a hospital. No cause of death was immediately released.

A medical examiner identified Tinner as being from Amarillo, but police say he recently lived in Arlington.
Actually, had Tinner survived and shown to have been committing a crime (trespassing/burglary) it would be a murder charge for him. Good thing he didn't survive. Now nobody else has to worry about being burgled or stressed to death.

Sorry about Mr. Stephenson, that's very sad that he died.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Brian Peacock
Tipping cows since 1946
About me: Ablate me:

Post by Brian Peacock » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:52 pm

:lol: You're funny. Angry people with guns eh Seth? Eh? Eh?

Rationalia relies on voluntary donations. There is no obligation of course, but if you value this place and want to see it continue please consider making a small donation towards the forum's running costs.
Details on how to do that can be found here.

"It isn't necessary to imagine the world ending in fire or ice.
There are two other possibilities: one is paperwork, and the other is nostalgia."

Frank Zappa

"This is how humanity ends; bickering over the irrelevant."
Clinton Huxley » 21 Jun 2012 » 14:10:36 GMT

mistermack
About me: Never rong.

Post by mistermack » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45 am

Sean Hayden wrote:Texas homeowner fatally shoots man, then collapses, dies
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :funny: :funny: :funny:
While there is a market for shit, there will be assholes to supply it.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Karma... :levi:
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!