We must ban automobiles, they are weapons of terror!

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Re: We must ban automobiles, they are weapons of terror!

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 am

The fallacy in your argument (as usual) is that it doesn't address the point being made. YOU said it was worth it due to the numbers saved. YOU brought up numbers. I merely pointed out that the numbers are clearly going to be worse with more guns.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:34 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:The fallacy in your argument (as usual) is that it doesn't address the point being made. YOU said it was worth it due to the numbers saved. YOU brought up numbers. I merely pointed out that the numbers are clearly going to be worse with more guns.
And you're demonstrably wrong, as our 30 year CCW experiment has conclusively proven. More guns, less crime.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 am

Once again, you can't make a cogent argument. We are talking about numbers of deaths here, not "crime". FFS, why do I get dragged into debating anything with you?? :headbang:
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:40 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Once again, you can't make a cogent argument. We are talking about numbers of deaths here, not "crime". FFS, why do I get dragged into debating anything with you?? :headbang:
No we're not, we're talking about the number of INNOCENT people killed by armed CRIMINALS. I don't give a damn how many criminals get themselves killed by armed citizens. You are making a false moral equivalency between criminal killings and lawful self defense killings.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:57 am

All I did was point out that your reasoning with the numbers was wrong. Everything else has been invented in your retarded head.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:09 am

rEvolutionist wrote:All I did was point out that your reasoning with the numbers was wrong. Everything else has been invented in your retarded head.
All I did was point out that your pointing out was wrong and that your arguments come directly out of your ass.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:15 am

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:All I did was point out that your reasoning with the numbers was wrong. Everything else has been invented in your retarded head.
All I did was point out that your pointing out was wrong and that your arguments come directly out of your ass.
I'm pretty damn sure rEv doesn't own a donkey...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff

Post by pErvinalia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:28 am

Where's my donkey?!!! :lay:

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:42 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Where's my donkey?!!! :lay:
Seth shot him! :(
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:15 am

Seth wrote:
rEvolutionist wrote:The fallacy in your argument (as usual) is that it doesn't address the point being made. YOU said it was worth it due to the numbers saved. YOU brought up numbers. I merely pointed out that the numbers are clearly going to be worse with more guns.
And you're demonstrably wrong, as our 30 year CCW experiment has conclusively proven. More guns, less crime.
Well, our gun buyback scheme in 1996 took 20% of our firearms out of circulation. There was no corresponding crime change to go with it. Changes in crime rates, here in Australia, over your way in the USA and everywhere else seem to move up or down due to other reasons.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould

NineBerry
Tame Wolf

Post by NineBerry » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Information missing from the report: The guy did still own a semi-automatic rifle months ago, which was taken away from him because of the restraining order or some related issue.