If you carry guns someone will come and shoot you...

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

If you carry guns someone will come and shoot you...

Post by Tero » Mon May 11, 2015 7:59 pm

https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

AvtomatKalashnikova

Re: If you carry guns someone will come and shoot you...

Post by AvtomatKalashnikova » Wed May 27, 2015 8:58 pm

Avtomat carry gun for many years, still patiently await for man come attempt shoot...

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu May 28, 2015 1:27 am

AvtomatKalashnikova wrote:Avtomat carry gun for many years, still patiently await for man come attempt shoot...
Da! Ya tozha.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:04 pm

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:13 am

Whereas if you carry gnus your only possible problem is back strain...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:00 am

Or, as in the case of the French train attack, if you try to use them illegally, other people will jump you and pound the ever-living shit out of you with their bare hands until your brain is bloody mush in the carpet, as they should. But it would have been far more efficient if three or four people in each car had been lawfully armed and had just shot that fucker in the head the moment he pulled out his AK.

BTW, notice how effective the French "gun-free zone" on that train was?

Fuckwits.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:15 am

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:23 am

Tero wrote:Sometimes with your own gun
http://news.yahoo.com/man-treated-hospi ... 59271.html
Stupid is as stupid does. That's no excuse for denying the rights of everyone else to keep and bear arms.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:27 am

It's a hospital. The place should have armed guards outside and metal detectors. No guns needed inside. Violent patients can be restrained.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:55 am

Tero wrote:It's a hospital. The place should have armed guards outside and metal detectors. No guns needed inside. Violent patients can be restrained.
Yes, it should, but until it does, and until the government takes TOTAL responsibility for the absolute safety of every individual inside that hospital by providing adequate and effective security, each and every person in that hospital has the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Re: If you carry bricks someone will come and shoot you...

Post by Seth » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:25 am

Guns and Gear
Brick-Wielding Assailant Killed By Pastor’s Glock
Alex Pfeiffer
Contributor
12:05 AM 10/19/2015

A man with a brick in hand attempted to attack a pastor Sunday in Detroit, Mich., only to be stopped by the pastor’s Glock handgun.

The assailant had previous issues with the pastor, The Detroit News reports.

“He had been threatening him to do bodily harm,” Assistant Police Chief Steve Dolunt said. “He walked into the service and went after the pastor with a brick. The pastor pulled out his Glock and fired several shots. I think he hit him 4 or 5 times, and the man died.” (RELATED: O’Malley ‘Pissed’ About NRA In Wake Of Charleston Shooting)

The incident occurred at the City of God Ministries 15 minutes into its 1:30 afternoon service. The pastor at the church is Keon Allison.

Allison was taken into questioning by the police, and now the prosecutors will decide whether the shooting was justified. The police are still investigating and are unsure whether the man had mental problems.

“(Church) is a haven of rest and safety… when you cannot be safe in God’s place of worship, where can you be safe,”said Detroit City Councilmen and A.M.E Church pastor Andre Spivey.