Guns bad...case closed

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Re: Guns bad...case closed

Post by Tero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:36 am

Oh now that guns and ghettos are together, I'm a racist?

Criminals have lots of experience. They have no problem getting your gun, Seth, if you are alone. Two of them and you with a gun, they will pull a scam.

People in the ghetto may have guns, but they are only good for home defense. Some have skills to avoid criminals but few have any training in self defense. Young males some, from normal teen boy scuffles.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:18 am

Tero wrote:Oh now that guns and ghettos are together, I'm a racist?
No, it is your presumption that ghetto residents slit each other's throats to get guns, which is quite racist.
Criminals have lots of experience.
Or not so much. If they were smart we wouldn't catch them, and yet we do, all the time.
They have no problem getting your gun, Seth, if you are alone.
They would have a serious and fatal problem trying to get my gun.
Two of them and you with a gun, they will pull a scam.
Only the gullible fall for scams. Most of self defense is tactical planning and situational awareness. Only a small part of it is actually shooting someone.
People in the ghetto may have guns, but they are only good for home defense.
Says the guy who knows fuck-all about guns or tactics for armed encounters.
Some have skills to avoid criminals but few have any training in self defense.
That's certainly an issue that needs to be addressed, but the fact that they may not have training doesn't mean they are helpless to effectively use a gun, nor is it an (entirely racist) excuse for denying them a gun.

Young males some, from normal teen boy scuffles.
And yet just the other day a 65 year old gun-totin grandma blew a robber out of his socks.

Shooting someone in self defense isn't rocket science dude.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Grannies are a bit of a problem for the criminal. Some people never carry a hun and you have to make a good guess. They guessed wrong.

I can be prejudiced against young males from the ghetto without a job. Those are the ones that think the $200 in my wallet is worth killing me. You can call it racist. I lump them together with rednecks with no high school diploma.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Tero wrote:Grannies are a bit of a problem for the criminal. Some people never carry a hun and you have to make a good guess. They guessed wrong.
I really wish you actually understood what you just wrote, which is exactly what I've been saying all along. The purpose of carrying a concealed handgun, and the purpose of making it lawful for any law-abiding citizen to do so is to create exactly the conundrum that you state here in the minds of criminals. Doing so strikes fear into them which reduces, and sometimes completely eliminates, their willingness to place themselves at risk of being killed by the next grandma, grandpa or anyone else they try to victimize. The effectiveness of this increase in the chances that crooks will get a bullet instead of a wallet is proven by the fact that since concealed carry has been liberalized on a widespread basis and some 12 million or more people are licensed to carry concealed handguns, violent crime rates nationwide continue to decline. You may attribute this to whatever you like, as I know you will, but the simple, observable and irrefutable fact is that the addition of 12 million or more armed citizens in the US has not resulted in an increase in violent crime, firearms accidents or bloodbaths of police as has been predicted.
I can be prejudiced against young males from the ghetto without a job. Those are the ones that think the $200 in my wallet is worth killing me. You can call it racist. I lump them together with rednecks with no high school diploma.
That doesn't mean you're not engaging in racist profiling because you cannot identify from outward appearances whether any particular "young male from the ghetto without a job" is in fact a young male from the ghetto without a job, or that another is a "redneck with no high school diploma." Nor can you know from outwards appearances whether or not, being either a young male from the ghetto or a redneck, either person has the intention of attempting to rob you of your wallet.

The problem with your policy is that your racist profiling is fear-based, as you freely admit. And it's fear-based because you know that you have no means to defend yourself against either of these individuals should it turn out that they are after your wallet, so you racially profile them and react with fear to all of them.

I, on the other hand, being one who carries a concealed handgun and have done so for more than 30 years don't have to engage in racist profiling of anyone and can walk comfortably anywhere, among any population of persons of diverse race, ethnicity and culture because I know I am prepared to respond with necessary force only to those persons of whatever race or ethnicity who actually present a threat to me or others.

So, despite your and other's past claims that I carry a gun because I live in fear, we see that exactly the opposite is true and that it is you, the unarmed and helpless victim of your own twisted political agenda, who is living in fear of every "young man from the ghetto" or "redneck"...or person whom you perceive, rightly or wrongly, to be such a person, and it is I who lives in peace and harmony with my fellow human beings regardless of their race, ethnicity or social status precisely because I have the ability and tools with which to respond only to anyone, including a dog or a bear, that presents a threat justifying the use of deadly physical force. Everyone else is my friend and fellow human or animal who I need not fear or shrink from.

I REALLY want to thank you for completely proving my case against restricting the carrying of concealed firearms by law-abiding citizens. You've literally outdone yourself in presenting an absolutely perfect confirmation of everything I've ever said about the subject, and you didn't even realize you were doing it.

Kudos! :tup:

On the other hand, what's truly shocking, disgusting and quite hypocritical, is that despite knowing and advertising the fact that you live in constant fear of others precisely because you know you are an unarmed and therefore helpless sheeple, you would still presume to deny to others the effective means of defending themselves against such persons, including the grandma we're talking about at this moment.

:tdown: :nono:
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:11 pm

You have simple terms. Liar, fear etc.

I have no fear of home invasion etc. If I did, I would sell the house and move.

Us liberals just have a goal of improving the world. All kinds of idiots and hillbillies with guns provides an unnecessary danger to all but mostly their kinfolk and community.

(No guns if IQ below 100).

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Tero wrote:You have simple terms. Liar, fear etc.
That's because you're a simpleton who is incapable of understanding nothing more complex.
I have no fear of home invasion etc. If I did, I would sell the house and move.
Do you have locks on your doors? Do you use them? What about all those "youths from the ghetto" who want to rob you of your wallet? You already said you're afraid of them. What if they decide to leave the ghetto and come to your house?
Us liberals just have a goal of improving the world.
No, you just delusionally think you do.
All kinds of idiots and hillbillies with guns provides an unnecessary danger to all but mostly their kinfolk and community.
Which of course is both demonstrably not true and entirely without your authority to regulate.
(No guns if IQ below 100).
In which case you only half qualify.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:54 pm

That's because you're a simpleton who is incapable of understanding nothing more complex.
What is the point of this thread and your participation in it? Why continue? I obviously have one simple idea: NO GUNS.

However, you know almost nothing about me. The occasional "go back to your country" etc remark and whatever you have gathered. Nothing real. You would not be able to find me. Go back to your bunker and have a nice can of beef stew. You'll feel better. :food:
https://esapolitics.blogspot.com
http://esabirdsne.blogspot.com/
Said Peter...what you're requesting just isn't my bag
Said Daemon, who's sorry too, but y'see we didn't have no choice
And our hands they are many and we'd be of one voice
We've come all the way from Wigan to get up and state
Our case for survival before it's too late

Turn stone to bread, said Daemon Duncetan
Turn stone to bread right away...

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:27 pm

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56 pm

This is what happens when the vapor pressure of guns in the US is so high that any criminal can get a gun.

All they have to do is stake out a house long enough that they know it's empty. Break in, steal guns. At the most, they would need to break into 2 homes to get guns.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Tero wrote:What is the point of this thread and your participation in it?
Well, I take it as a given that since YOU started the thread you have some point, which you state pretty clearly below. That you seem to have forgotten this fact is disturbing and indicative of a need for immediate psychological intervention.
Why continue? I obviously have one simple idea: NO GUNS.
Which "simple idea" is simplistic idiocy because as has been pointed out to you hundreds of times, it is an utterly unachievable idiotic utopian and extremely harmful lunacy which is so far beyond any sort of rational notion as to militate for involuntary commitment to a mental institution for treatment of an obviously delusional state.

As to "why continue," only a simpleton would fail to understand that I continue because you continue to vomit idiocy all over the place and somebody has to clean it up in the interests of truth, justice and the American way.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Collector1337 wrote:I'll just leave this here.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2 ... /151119940
Pretty good shooting for an untrained 13 year-old. Imagine if he'd actually been trained. I hope his mom puts him in a self-defense shooting class right away even though he is pretty clearly a responsible teenager who only used the gun out of necessity.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Tero wrote:This is what happens when the vapor pressure of guns in the US is so high that any criminal can get a gun.

All they have to do is stake out a house long enough that they know it's empty. Break in, steal guns. At the most, they would need to break into 2 homes to get guns.
Um, they tried that and one of them is now dead (which is a good thing) and the other one is going to jail...and SHOULD be prosecuted for felony murder and get the electric chair.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:33 pm

That is because they were idiots as well. Most criminals are. They would never get a permit (prior to first arrest of course) in my system (IQ of 100 required). They would need to steal the guns and some of them would be shot. Not all. No point breaking and entering with just a knife for a weapon.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Tero wrote:That is because they were idiots as well. Most criminals are.
Indeed.
They would never get a permit (prior to first arrest of course) in my system (IQ of 100 required).
Eliteist swine. Who are you to leave unprotected those who don't meet your standards of intelligence? Are YOU going to guard them?

They would need to steal the guns and some of them would be shot. Not all. No point breaking and entering with just a knife for a weapon.
Well, not if everybody else is disarmed. After all, your models is "NO GUNS" is it not?

We see what happens in the UK, where "nobody" has guns in the home (much less on the street), which is that burglars do indeed break and enter OCCUPIED homes, knowing the occupants are home, with "just a knife" with which to terrorize, injure or kill the occupants, who are entirely helpless to defend themselves (and are actually effectively prohibited from doing so) by their sub-100 IQ government functionaries.

I like the idea of grandma or a 13 year old being able to blow armed criminals away if they invade a home, even if grandma and the kid don't meet your elitist notions of intelligence.

Fortunately, so does the Constitution, which means you lose.

Tero
Just saying

Post by Tero » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Conclusions
The United States has an enormous firearm problem compared with other high-income countries, with higher rates of homicide and firearm-related suicide. Compared with 2003 estimates, the US firearm death rate remains unchanged while firearm death rates in other countries decreased. Thus, the already high relative rates of firearm homicide, firearm suicide, and unintentional firearm death in the United States compared with other high-income countries increased between 2003 and 2010.
http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-934 ... X/fulltext