Only in America

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Re: Only in America

Post by Svartalf » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:17 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:42 pm
Rhetoric does not excuse riots.
Black friday and new iphones cause riots
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

Svartalf
Offensive Grail Keeper

Post by Svartalf » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:19 pm

laklak wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:50 pm
Not much discussion of white folks murdered at the Christmas parade by black BLM supporter who rapped about having an AK 47 and hating Trump. But hell, he's black, so he's entitled to kill a few kids and retired white people, eh? I mean, slavery and Jim Crow and all that shit.
I also assume he is using his right to get the book thrown at him for multiple murder 1 and possibly terrorism related charges... do they still hang them in wisconsin?
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug

PC stands for "Patronizing Cocksucker" Randy Ping

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:09 am

Was it deliberate? I heard he was fleeing another crime scene at speed (which of course makes it a criminal act...)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

macdoc
Twitcher

Post by macdoc » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:20 am

fleeing domestic conflict where the cops had been called.
Resident in Cairns Australia Australia> CB300F • Travel photos https://500px.com/p/macdoc?view=galleries

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:37 am

Who knows? Reports say he was weaving back and forth, like he was aiming for people. He was out on bail for trying to run someone else down. He's killed 3 times as many people as Rittenhouse (so far) and at least 7 others in ICU and over 60 injured. 6th victim just died, an unnamed child. Very interested to see how this plays out in the media, and what (if any) international response there is.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

L'Emmerdeur
About me: Yuh wust nightmaya!

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am

Meh, they're both despicable shitheads. There is no indication that the shithead that drove his car over people was doing it to make a political statement but sure, go ahead and brand BLM with him if it makes you feel better. Might as well bring Soros into it as well. :lol:
Last edited by L'Emmerdeur on Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

laklak

Post by laklak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:40 am

Why shouldn't his politics count? Do you think if I drove a car through a mostly black Christmas parade my politics wouldn't be under a microscope? What makes this guy special?

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am

laklak wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:40 am
Why shouldn't his politics count? Do you think if I drove a car through a mostly black Christmas parade my politics wouldn't be under a microscope? What makes this guy special?
Do you believe that there was no political motivation for Rittenhouse's little expedition?

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:47 am

Meanwhile, in Tennessee:

''I was shocked it was over a $6 pizza" | Worker recalls moments after man pulls rifle on employees'
A Knoxville man is in custody after threatening the workers of the Cedar Bluff Little Caesars with an AK-47 after he was told it would take ten minutes to make his pepperoni pizza, a report from the Knoxville Police Department states.

Officers responded to the restaurant just after 9 p.m. Friday where they were told that the suspect, identified as Charles Doty Jr., 53, became upset when he was told that his peperoni pizza would take ten minutes to make. According to the report, “he got upset and demanded a free bread stick order and went outside the business to wait for the pizza.”

When Doty Jr. returned, he had the rifle in hand and was pointing it at employees, demanding his pizza immediately, the report reads. Doty Jr. reportedly stopped an employee who was trying to leave the Little Caesars, asking “where in the hell he thought he as going,” and a woman waiting in line ended up giving him her pizza in an attempt to get him to leave.

laklak

Post by laklak » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:05 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am
laklak wrote:
Do you believe that there was no political motivation for Rittenhouse's little expedition?
Oh please. Rittenhouse's supposed politics were all the fucking media talked about from Day 1. Top story on every news show and every MSM outlet. Even BIden called him a white supremacist. The talking heads rent their clothes and ripped their hair for literally fucking months.

Go look at CNN. Look at MSNBC. What are the headlines? This happened TWO days ago and people are still dying in the hospital, and it's barely mentioned.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 am

laklak wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:05 am
L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:42 am
laklak wrote:
Oh please. Rittenhouse's supposed politics were all the fucking media talked about from Day 1. Top story on every news show and every MSM outlet. Even BIden called him a white supremacist. The talking heads rent their clothes and ripped their hair for literally fucking months.

Go look at CNN. Look at MSNBC. What are the headlines? This happened TWO days ago and people are still dying in the hospital, and it's barely mentioned.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.
So yes, political motivations for the one-boy crusade. No indication that the creep who drove his car into a parade was politically motivated. In one instance politics are relevant, in the other it appears that they are not. It's not all that complicated.

I don't know what news you've been watching, but the Waukesha killings have been very prominent in every national news program I've looked at since it happened. Right wing sites are making a lot of noise about his support for BLM. It isn't being ignored.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:27 am

L'Emmerdeur wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:30 am
Meh, they're both despicable shitheads. There is no indication that the shithead that drove his car over people was doing it to make a political statement but sure, go ahead and brand BLM with him if it makes you feel better. Might as well bring Soros into it as well. :lol:
laklak wrote:
It's fairly clear that Rittenhouse had a right-wing/anti-BLM political perspective. The recent murderous arsehole may or may not have had some sort of anti-white political motivation. It will all come out in the wash, but it is a bit sterile to be arguing either way until more information is presented...
And my gin!

L'Emmerdeur

Post by L'Emmerdeur » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:47 am

Oh boy. It was reefer madness, y'all. Replete with Peter Hitchens reference.

'Was the Waukesha Killer a Stoner?'
“Person of Interest” Darrell Brooks Jr. has been taken into custody in connection with the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre. The news site Heavy.com has reported on Brooks’s social-media accounts, some of which have already been deleted, in addition to his lengthy criminal record and open felony cases in Wisconsin’s court system. According to the site’s story, among Brooks’s prior convictions are several instances of marijuana possession. And on one of his Twitter pages, he describes himself as a “stoner.”

Cannabis use is an often overlooked commonality among mass murderers and other violent offenders — one that the British journalist Peter Hitchens has warned about for some time.

JimC
The sentimental bloke

Post by JimC » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:50 am

All those years of smoking dope in Melbourne, and not a single mass murder to my name! :dunno:
And my gin!

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:28 am

That we know of. :tea:
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.