I bought a new gun today

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Tyrannical

I bought a new gun today

Post by Tyrannical » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 am

I bought a new gun today :awesanta:

A Marlin 915N BSA. Single shot bolt action .22 Boy Scout range gun. Made for targets and shoots the cheap .22 short. Looks almost brand new and I only paid 80 bucks.
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

aspire1670

Re: I bought a new gun today

Post by aspire1670 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 am

Tyrannical wrote:I bought a new gun today :awesanta:

A Marlin 915N BSA. Single shot bolt action .22 Boy Scout range gun. Made for targets and shoots the cheap .22 short. Looks almost brand new and I only paid 80 bucks.
Jebus. Not only are you still pretending to be an american but now you are pretending to own a rifle. Pro tip: don't post a random photo filched from the intertubes and pretend it's yours. Do you want me to post the link to the auction site displaying this photo?
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:15 am

Don't shoot yourself in the foot with it.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Don't shoot yourself in the foot with it.
My best friend in the US got shot in the shoulder with a .22 short. He didn't even go to the hospital. :hehe:
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Jebus. Not only are you still pretending to be an american but now you are pretending to own a rifle. Pro tip: don't post a random photo filched from the intertubes and pretend it's yours. Do you want me to post the link to the auction site displaying this photo?
Sheesh, it's just a picture to show what I got :lay: Mine looks exactly like that down to the box and manual. Marlin has been shipping a lot of these refurbished and they look new.

And what do you mean pretend to be an American? Just because I like to read the Daily Mail doesn't make me a limey :Erasb:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

aspire1670

Post by aspire1670 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Tyrannical wrote:
Sheesh, it's just a picture to show what I got :lay: Mine looks exactly like that down to the box and manual. Marlin has been shipping a lot of these refurbished and they look new.

And what do you mean pretend to be an American? Just because I like to read the Daily Mail doesn't make me a limey :Erasb:
LOL Give it up. You give stupid a bad name.
All rights have to be voted on. That's how they become rights.

piscator

Post by piscator » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Tyrannical wrote:I bought a new gun today :awesanta:

Evidently, you're built like a 12 year-old boy.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:15 pm

Tyr - never try to compare guns with Mericans. Don't you know they have bigger cocks guns than anyone else?

piscator

Post by piscator » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Feel free to post your pitch, drop, and length of pull... :whistle:

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Nah - that's an American hobby.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Enjoy your target plinking, Tyr - back in the day I used to love target practice with a .22...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 am

FBM wrote:
My best friend in the US got shot in the shoulder with a .22 short. He didn't even go to the hospital. :hehe:
My son still has a .22 pellet in his ass resulting from antics with a tuned-up air rifle. It went straight through a paperback book and penetrated so deep in his buttock that the doctors decided to leave it in there. :roll:
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:39 am

JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote:
FBM wrote:
My son still has a .22 pellet in his ass resulting from antics with a tuned-up air rifle. It went straight through a paperback book and penetrated so deep in his buttock that the doctors decided to leave it in there. :roll:
If it left him with an interesting scar, he could always ask young ladies whether they would like to see his bullet wound... 8-)
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

JacksSmirkingRevenge
Grand Wazoo
About me: Half man - half yak.

Post by JacksSmirkingRevenge » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 am

JimC wrote:
JacksSmirkingRevenge wrote:
FBM wrote:
If it left him with an interesting scar, he could always ask young ladies whether they would like to see his bullet wound... 8-)
I doubt there's much to see. I think he'd be too embarrassed about the incident to tell anyone anyway. He's wised-up considerably since then, thank fuck.
Sent from my Interositor using Twatatalk.