Penis Size vs Gun Ownership

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Re: Penis Size vs Gun Ownership

Post by FBM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:...until you finally realize that it's all bullshit. :prof:
Which was pretty much my point from the beginning... ;)
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 pm

FBM wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:...until you finally realize that it's all bullshit. :prof:
Which was pretty much my point from the beginning... ;)
I think you're only saying that because your of the relative length of your "big" toe vs your second toe.

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 pm

I can't believe this is an actual thread.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 pm

No hope for humanity, is there?
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

FBM wrote:No hope for humanity, is there?
Yeah, apparently not.

Even more reason to own a gun.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:28 pm

:hehe: Be careful, you could get a reputation for having a teenie weenie.

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm

FBM wrote::hehe: Be careful, you could get a reputation for having a teenie weenie.
If there's any hot lady forum members who would like to meet up, we can put that to the test. I'm not hard to please. Maybe dinner and a movie and I'll put out.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Collector1337 wrote:
FBM wrote::hehe: Be careful, you could get a reputation for having a teenie weenie.
If there's any hot lady forum members who would like to meet up, we can put that to the test. I'm not hard to please. Maybe dinner and a movie and I'll put out.
A nod in my general direction would suffice for me. :ab:

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:47 pm

FBM wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:
Me too, if they're as cute as the girl in your avatar.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:01 am

Collector1337 wrote:
FBM wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:
Me too, if they're as cute as the girl in your avatar.
Uh-huh...

These days, though, the only way I'd get something like that would be with $$$. And it's a 3-hr drive to get there from here.

Edit: I'm told. :shifty:

Bella Fortuna
Sister Golden Hair
About me: Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend,
Nor services to do, till you require.

Post by Bella Fortuna » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 am

Unfortunately I think most of the women here are turned off by someone with an overly strong interest in guns... or any at all. :pardon:

But FBM's always a good bet. :hehe:
Sent from my Bollocksberry using Crapatalk.
Food, cooking, and disreputable nonsense: http://miscreantsdiner.blogspot.com/

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 am

:what:

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 am

Bella Fortuna wrote:Unfortunately I think most of the women here are turned off by someone with an overly strong interest in guns... or any at all. :pardon:

But FBM's always a good bet. :hehe:
Well, it's the solution I'm offering, take it or leave it.

I could never be serious with a girl who is anti-gun. Luckily most American girls aren't that stupid.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 am

Whoa...that ice you're skating on looks like it's starting to crack... :?

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:29 am

FBM wrote:Whoa...that ice you're skating on looks like it's starting to crack... :?
:?