Merca.

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Re: Merca.

Post by Collector1337 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 am

rEvolutionist wrote:Are you for real?
Yes.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Tyrannical

Post by Tyrannical » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 am

Collector1337 wrote:
Rum wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:
Rum wrote:What a fucking moran. [sic]
He's the "fucking moran" you call to save your unarmed ass when you can't save yourself because you're totally defenseless.
Well no. The person I would call would be an unarmed and almost certainly better educated and mannered police officer than the moran shit for brains in the video who uses his gun like some giant cock. What a fucking joke.
You'd call someone who is unarmed?

Well, they certainly can't be very educated if they arrive to your rescue unarmed. That's just adding another victim.

I guess him shooting in an obviously exaggerated fashion was lost on you.
No, British cops undergo rigorous assertiveness training and criminals are expected to heed them :hehe:
A rational skeptic should be able to discuss and debate anything, no matter how much they may personally disagree with that point of view. Discussing a subject is not agreeing with it, but understanding it.

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 am

Collector1337 wrote:
Yes.
You can't see anything wrong with that guy being in a position of leadership and authority? Ok.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Rum wrote:
Sanctimonious possibly. Condescending though?

I'll leave that to you.
LOL -- you're suggesting that Yerpeeins don't condescend to Mercans? You folks make a flippin' art form out of it.

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:
Rum wrote:

I'll leave that to you.
LOL -- you're suggesting that Yerpeeins don't condescend to Mercans? You folks make a flippin' art form out of it.
Well assuming superiority may simply be a reflection of the reality in most cases. :hehe:

Coito ergo sum

Post by Coito ergo sum » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Rum wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
Rum wrote:

I'll leave that to you.
Well assuming superiority may simply be a reflection of the reality in most cases. :hehe:
That is the Yerpeein way.

Yerpeeins -- bringing civilization to their inferiors since 1402. Image

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.
About me: Skeptic. "Because it does not contend
It is therefore beyond reproach"

Post by FBM » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:37 pm

He manages the recoil quite well, I think. Otherwise, he seems to be a real dipshit.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

pErvinalia
On the good stuff
About me: Spelling 'were' 'where'

Post by pErvinalia » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Yeah, I was quite impressed with how stable he kept the gun.
Sent from my penis using wankertalk.
"The Western world is fucking awesome because of mostly white men" - DaveDodo007.
"Socialized medicine is just exactly as morally defensible as gassing and cooking Jews" - Seth. Yes, he really did say that..
"Seth you are a boon to this community" - Cunt.
"I am seriously thinking of going on a spree killing" - Svartalf.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:It's actually quite frightening who they allow to be a cop in the US. :?
I knew a guy in Tennessee who was a whigger when he joined the Knoxville Police Dept. Within a couple of years, he was the most bitter, hateful, narrow-minded racist I ever met. No shit. I don't know what he saw, but he didn't handle it very well.
"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." ~ H. L. Mencken

"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf remains of a different opinion."

laklak
About me: My preferred pronoun is "Massah"

Post by laklak » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:08 pm

My uncle was about the most liberal person you could find, then he was made principle of a 90% black high school. Over the course of a few years turned into the most racist person I know. That's saying something given some of the places I've lived.
Yeah well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 pm

rEvolutionist wrote:
Collector1337 wrote:
Yes.
You can't see anything wrong with that guy being in a position of leadership and authority? Ok.
I can see that his culture is definitely much different from yours, but that doesn't make him crazy or unfit for position of authority.

In fact, his love of liberty might actually make him BETTER suited for a position of authority.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Collector1337

Post by Collector1337 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:53 pm

Rum wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
Rum wrote:

I'll leave that to you.
I know this European snob who said stuff like that once; damn what was his name again... oh yeah, Hitler.

FBM
Ratz' first Gritizen.

Post by FBM » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

laklak wrote:My uncle was about the most liberal person you could find, then he was made principle of a 90% black high school. Over the course of a few years turned into the most racist person I know. That's saying something given some of the places I've lived.
I suspect that when you find yourself in a high-stress environment, you tend to focus your stress reaction on whatever is the most available distinction between yourself and the "others." Could be race, religion, nationality, fashion style, eye color...

Rum
Absent Minded Processor

Post by Rum » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Collector1337 wrote:
Rum wrote:
Coito ergo sum wrote:
Rum wrote:

I'll leave that to you.
I know this European snob who said stuff like that once; damn what was his name again... oh yeah, Hitler.
:lol: You should read more history.

Hermit
About me: Cantankerous grump

Post by Hermit » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Coito ergo sum wrote:our smug, sanctimonious Yerpeeins start spouting their never ending stream of anti-American invective
Would someone please help me find that bee-in-bonnet emoticon? Coito has one of those bees buzzing every time his inferiority complex gets triggered by other people making disparaging remarks about something to do with the USA.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops. - Stephen J. Gould