Penis Size vs Gun Ownership

Guns don't kill threads; Ratz kill threads!
rainbow
About me: Egal wie dicht du bist, Goethe war Dichter

Re: Penis Size vs Gun Ownership

Post by rainbow » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Collector1337 wrote:
Bella Fortuna wrote:Unfortunately I think most of the women here are turned off by someone with an overly strong interest in guns... or any at all. :pardon:

But FBM's always a good bet. :hehe:
Well, it's the solution I'm offering, take it or leave it.

I could never be serious with a girl who is anti-gun. Luckily most American girls aren't that stupid.
Sampling error.
I call bullshit - Alfred E Einstein
BArF−4

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat May 11, 2013 2:53 am

I was thinking. Now with 3D printers, home made penises can't be far behind! You guys may be able to give up guns altogether!
Last edited by Tero on Sat May 11, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Sat May 11, 2013 2:55 am

Penis guns!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sat May 11, 2013 4:01 am

Tero wrote:I was thinking. Now with 3D printers, home made penises can't be far behind! You guys may be able to give up guns altogether!
Er, anatomically correct strap-ons have been available for a while now, Tero. You really ought to Google "Tero" er...sorry I meant "dildo."
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

Tero
Just saying
About me: 15-32-25

Post by Tero » Sat May 11, 2013 1:18 pm

But now you can model a custom made penis extender, to ne worn with tight pants or in a public shower. You can take it off for real action.

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Sun May 12, 2013 1:20 am

Tero wrote:But now you can model a custom made penis extender, to ne worn with tight pants or in a public shower. You can take it off for real action.
A roll of quarters accomplishes the same thing, and gives you change for the parking meter too.
"Seth is Grandmaster Zen Troll who trains his victims to troll themselves every time they think of him" Robert_S

"All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Those who support denying anyone the right to keep and bear arms for personal defense are fully complicit in every crime that might have been prevented had the victim been effectively armed." Seth

© 2013/2014/2015/2016 Seth, all rights reserved. No reuse, republication, duplication, or derivative work is authorized.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Sun May 12, 2013 9:21 am

Seth wrote:
Tero wrote:But now you can model a custom made penis extender, to ne worn with tight pants or in a public shower. You can take it off for real action.
A roll of quarters accomplishes the same thing, and gives you change for the parking meter too.
No doubt you are speaking from experience.
Is it not a tad uncomfortable?
BArF−4

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon May 13, 2013 1:36 am

rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:
Nah, saw it in a movie... "Where the Heart Is" actually.
I just put my 8-inch Python in my pocket and let it do the job.

rainbow

Post by rainbow » Mon May 13, 2013 7:30 am

Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:

You Americans have very small pythons.
BArF−4

JimC
The sentimental bloke
About me: To be serious about gin requires years of dedicated research.

Post by JimC » Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 am

As far as Pythons go, I say you should always go the full Monty...
Nurse, where the fuck's my cardigan?
And my gin!

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Mon May 13, 2013 5:37 pm

rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:
rainbow wrote:
Seth wrote:

You Americans have very small pythons.
But ever so much more lethal...
Colt-python.jpg
Colt-python.jpg (44.63 KiB) Viewed 3206 times

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue May 14, 2013 3:20 am

Collector1337
About me: I am a satire of your stereotype about me.

Post by Collector1337 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:34 am

Looks like you've gotten a lot of use out of that.
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Jason
Destroyer of words

Post by Jason » Tue May 14, 2013 3:50 am

Excites you does it? It's OK.. I'm sure the NRA has a pamphlet that covers that. :tup:

Seth
GrandMaster Zen Troll

Post by Seth » Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 pm

Făkünamę wrote:Excites you does it? It's OK.. I'm sure the NRA has a pamphlet that covers that. :tup:
With a little drilling and tinkering you could turn it into a firearm.