- a dickload of cocks
- Posts: 21030
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:59 pm
- About me: I'm having trouble with the trolley.
- Location: Marmite-upon-Toast, Wankershire
No idea. I haven't had TV for a long time. It was a fun show to watch, though. But I usually had more sympathy with the criminals on the show than the cops. I have nothing against the police, nothing like that. It's just the cops on the show always seemed too aware of the camera, and tended to ham it up. Consequently, they came off as annoying and unsympathetic. Whereas the victims...I mean criminals...just seemed to me like poor bastards who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and I just wished the po-po would stop harassing them.
"You got any more cheese than this?" -Wendell
- Gawdzilla Sama
- Posts: 151265
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:24 am
- About me: My posts are related to the thread in the same way Gliese 651b is related to your mother's underwear drawer.
- Location: Sitting next to Ayaan in Domus Draconis, and communicating via PMs.
Reality TV is great. They don't pay the actors, the scripting it minimal, "Extreme Librarians" will be making money before the year's end, no doubt.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest