War, war is stupid and people are stupid

von Starnberg

Re: War, war is stupid and people are stupid

Post by von Starnberg » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:17 pm

With the Lion of Kandahar unmanned, to whom will perfidious Albion turn when the drums of war sound? England shall crumble like a pack of cards. Nothing can stop me now! Hah!

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:18 pm

Is there no-one that can aid us in our hour of need?

(I would, but I've got this bad back, you know?)

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10
Ashton Black wrote:"Dogma is the enemy, not religion, per se. Rationality, genuine empathy and intellectual integrity are anathema to dogma."

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin
About me: 100% Pure Evil. (Not from Concentrate)

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:19 pm

von Starnberg wrote:With the Lion of Kandahar unmanned, to whom will perfidious Albion turn when the drums of war sound? England shall crumble like a pack of cards. Nothing can stop me now! Hah!
Don't forget our agreement Von Starnberg, I remove the only obstacle to your conquest of Britain and the six counties revert to Irish jurisdiction.

Cross me and the fate brave Huxley faces may be your end too. :dp:
Gawd wrote:»
And those Zumwalts are already useless, they can be taken out with an ICBM.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Bazzer

Post by Bazzer » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Ey, 'as this German done something to 'uxley? They bombed our chippy, you know....

Mallardz
Definitely not Even Liam!

Post by Mallardz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Bazzer wrote:Ey, 'as this German done something to 'uxley? They bombed our chippy, you know....
Dear god no!
Ratz it's more addictive than facebook and more fun than crack!

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Bazzer wrote:Ey, 'as this German done something to 'uxley? They bombed our chippy, you know....
Those tutonic twats :lay: :lay: :lay:

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Even Liam wrote:
Dear god no!
Move along Gentlemen, nothing to see here.
The world is a thing of utter inordinate complexity and richness and strangeness that is absolutely awesome. I mean the idea that such complexity can arise not only out of such simplicity, but probably absolutely out of nothing, is the most fabulous extraordinary idea. And once you get some kind of inkling of how that might have happened, it's just wonderful. And . . . the opportunity to spend 70 or 80 years of your life in such a universe is time well spent as far as I am concerned.
D.N.A.

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Now we are all here, let us sit in a circle and talk about the issues affecting the transgender community and whether or not hermaphrodites need their own community centre to stop them getting into a spiral of crime.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Clinton Huxley wrote:Now we are all here, let us sit in a circle and talk about the issues affecting the transgender community and whether or not hermaphrodites need their own community centre to stop them getting into a spiral of crime.
I'm afraid your time is up Mr. Huxley.
D.N.A.

klr
(%gibber(who=klr, what=Leprageek);)
About me: The money was just resting in my account.

Post by klr » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 pm

God has no place within these walls, just like facts have no place within organized religion. - Superintendent Chalmers

It's not up to us to choose which laws we want to obey. If it were, I'd kill everyone who looked at me cock-eyed! - Rex Banner

The Bluebird of Happiness long absent from his life, Ned is visited by the Chicken of Depression. - Gary Larson

:mob: :comp: :mob:

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:29 pm

Clinton Huxley wrote:Now we are all here, let us sit in a circle and talk about the issues affecting the transgender community and whether or not hermaphrodites need their own community centre to stop them getting into a spiral of crime.
Such a sad end to one so brilliant. :nono:

"COME ON HUXLEY THESE NICE MEN WILL HELP YOU INTO THE VAN."

They say the candle that burns twice as bright gathers no Kate Moss.

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10

Clinton Huxley
19th century monkeybitch.

Post by Clinton Huxley » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Atom bombs never solved anything, man......and...........the lights, the smoke.....the hansom cab rattling over the cobbles......this is not the way to Gandamack Lodge......why, it's.......it's...... I can't remember, all is fog.
"I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled"

AND MERRY XMAS TO ONE AND All!

Imagehttp://25kv.co.uk/date_counter.php?date ... 20counting!!![/img-sig]

Don't Panic
Evil Admin
Evil Admin

Post by Don't Panic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Clinton Huxley wrote:Atom bombs never solved anything, man......and...........the lights, the smoke.....the hansom cab rattling over the cobbles......this is not the way to Gandamack Lodge......why, it's.......it's...... I can't remember, all is fog.
They solve the fundamental problem of converting live enemies into dead ones with the minimum of fuss and bother.

Apparently the missile aimed at you had a slight navigation error and detonated over the centre of Milton Keynes, we're just fitting the warhead to the second missile now, don't worry, you'll be out of our misery very soon.
D.N.A.

AshtonBlack
Tech Monkey
Tech Monkey

Post by AshtonBlack » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Clinton Huxley wrote:Atom bombs never solved anything, man......and...........the lights, the smoke.....the hansom cab rattling over the cobbles......this is not the way to Gandamack Lodge......why, it's.......it's...... I can't remember, all is fog.
Remember damn your eyes, sir! Think of the "Naughty Hellfire Trousers" Club and the major's daughter, fine port and pantaloons. Come on, you can make it! There isn't much time!

10 Fuck Off
20 GOTO 10