Search found 61 matches
- Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 am
- Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
- Topic: Hiya
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3066
Re: Hiya
Welcome!
- Tue May 25, 2010 12:29 am
- Forum: Language, Culture & Anthropology
- Topic: Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 4984
Re: Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
Pappa wrote:Know any good "example sentences"?
Here's a good one on the importance of capitalisation:
John was helping Uncle Jack off his horse.
- Sat May 22, 2010 5:21 am
- Forum: News, Current Events & Politics
- Topic: Patriotism and Nationalism
- Replies: 105
- Views: 10683
Re: Patriotism and Nationalism
I've said this before and I have no doubt I will say it again: Being proud of your country is as ridiculous as being proud of your eye colour, skin colour, the length of your eyelashes or your height. It is an accident of birth - something over which you had no control. Save your pride for the thin...
- Wed May 12, 2010 2:03 pm
- Forum: General Serious Discussion & Philosophy
- Topic: What did you once believe that you later found out was crap?
- Replies: 189
- Views: 25448
Re: What did you once believe that you later found out was c
In second grade I had no idea prayer had anything to do with religion, I just believed in people wanted something, they prayed and they would magically get what they prayed for. Also that year I believed George Washington was buried in the very back of my school's field. That hill-billies, hobos and...
- Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 am
- Forum: General Serious Discussion & Philosophy
- Topic: What did you once believe that you later found out was crap?
- Replies: 189
- Views: 25448
Re: What did you once believe that you later found out was c
Astral projection, third eye, auras, symbols repelling evil spirits, akashik records, amethyst had special powers, apple juice induced lucid-dreams, alternative medicine like eating grapes curing a runny-nose, bell peppers stopping asthma problems, real medicine being a big scam to get your money wh...
- Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm
- Forum: News, Current Events & Politics
- Topic: Where are you on the Political Compass?
- Replies: 212
- Views: 54633
Re: Where are you on the political compass?
This might as well be called the "mostly-lefty" forum
.
- Fri May 07, 2010 1:00 am
- Forum: News, Current Events & Politics
- Topic: Where are you on the Political Compass?
- Replies: 212
- Views: 54633
- Sat May 01, 2010 1:43 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: Decent Instrumentals?
- Replies: 45
- Views: 8003
Re: Decent Instrumentals?
Neil Young's The Emperor Of Wyoming
- Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:36 am
- Forum: Atheism & Religion
- Topic: De-God Your Money
- Replies: 61
- Views: 7975
Re: De-God Your Money
Oohh, I can't wait.Bella Fortuna wrote:Sure, why not?PairOfFeet wrote:So I can cross out god and put FSM on my dollars if I wanted to?I've just been circle-with-a-lining the word on my bills.
- Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:26 am
- Forum: Atheism & Religion
- Topic: De-God Your Money
- Replies: 61
- Views: 7975
Re: De-God Your Money
So I can cross out god and put FSM on my dollars if I wanted to?
- Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:13 am
- Forum: Literature & The Arts
- Topic: What are you reading now?
- Replies: 1006
- Views: 171513
- Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 am
- Forum: Atheism & Religion
- Topic: Jah Rastafari
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2919
Re: Jah Rastafari
Well at least they have reggae, one of the greatest music genres ever. What do other religions have? Well.. Um... nothing really worth listening to.. at least that I can think of at the moment. I have some Tosh going right now. Stepping Razor to be exact.
- Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 am
- Forum: Music
- Topic: One of these days I'm going to cut you into little pieces...
- Replies: 18
- Views: 3895
Re: One of these days I'm going to cut you into little piece
The more pointless the thread the better.FBM wrote:I don't know why I have the irresistible urge to start pointless threads just before going to bed. I always regret it later.Gawdzilla wrote:The '60s were cool, but the '70s had a better soundtrack.
Except this one, I guess.
- Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 am
- Forum: Atheism & Religion
- Topic: "The Arrest Of The Pope" - Movie Trailer
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1407
- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm
- Forum: News, Current Events & Politics
- Topic: Everybody must get stoned.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 4308
Re: Everybody must get stoned.
I was gonna post that.klr wrote:Before anyone else posts it:
